LBP2 gameplay unlocking trophies in LBP

navvy7

I bought this on digital download from the store the other week and wonder if any of you lovely people can answer a question for me.

As the title says if I earn trophies for online play in LBP2 what happens if I fire up LBP, will it track my level and hearts etc from 2 and award me trophies and stuff. I only ask as it imported my profile and hearts etc from the first game which was about 4 as I never played the game much. Just wondering if I can bag some trophies or whether I need to pick up where I left off in LBP.

I must say its a cracking game I got bored of the first one after a bit but this one is keeping me interested and I think its pretty platinum-able (invented a new word there).

Anyway can anyone answer this for me. Thanks..

It works the other way round so i dont see why it wouldn't work that way aswell

Yes i'm hoping that too. Although the game does distinguish levels published in LPB1 to 2 so we'll have to see. I'm nearly at 50 hearts now on my profile so i'll give it a go shortly and post my findings here.

You're 1 heart closer now... ;)

Thanks mate. Once I hit 50 i'll boot up LBP1

lbp2 doesnt track hearths for trophies it has a new rating type

I know, for the LBP2 trophies it's unique plays and also likes/dislikes. But for 1 its hearted levels and hearts as a player. If I hit the criteria for LBP1 i'm going to see whether it awards me the trophies when I boot it up.

Well after a little more play I can report that hearts will tally over for you playing LBP2 but i'm afraid the level won't. The game keeps tabs of whether the level is published in LBP 1 or 2 so when I booted 1 up I had no level published. The additional bummer is that when it transfers your data from 1 to 2 it means you have to start LBP again in terms of levels completed and aced it shows none....

Oh well I bagged one silver for booting it back up so in terms of trophy hunting time it was worth it..