PSNP Play Night / Weekend

AlteredFormula

How about Dead Island... my friend and i have set up Friday nights as "Zombie Fridays" we usually play a zombie game but sometimes we play a different game but we still call it Zombie Fridays... We could adopt something like that for this group too if you guys want... That way we could all get help on Fridays with the games that we are co-oping at the time...

Tonight we will probably play Dead Island... if anyone wants to join us im sure he wouldn't mind

• Like 1

Uncharted......I have both plus I bought the treasure hunter pass, so I'll have all the dlc for uc3. Dead Island, rdr and CoD zombies is cool too.

I'd like to join in if I'm not working the night(s) in question.

Count me in, even though i'm in Sweden :)

Hopefully guys, If we get enough interest we should be able to stage times for different games so that people in whatever time zone can get some of the action.

My online stuff is as follows:

Blazing Angels, Blazing Angels 2, Borderlands, Civilization Revolutions, Gran Turismo 5, Grand Theft Auto 4, Ghostbusters, Heroes Over Europe, Little Big Planet, IL-2 Sturmovik, MotorStorm, Need 4 Speed: Hot Pursuit, Red Dead Redemption, Resistance, Resistance 2, Ridge Racer 7 and Warhawk.

Pick one, and if I'm home, I'll come and play.

if i got it ill play...outside a select few i cannot stand. so that leaves Blops, BF3, GTAIV, Dead Space 2 (oh, killing you guys as a dead baby @__@), and rock band 2, but if its for under $40 used and at gamestop i MIGHT be able to get it by Jan....in that case, id push heavily for Borderlands, i need to get back to that.

I'm all in for this. Here are the games I would be interested in playing:

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 3

Resistance 2

Resistance 3

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Red Dead Redemption

Need for Speed:Shift

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

IL2: Sturmovik Birds of Prey

Hero's Over Europe

I think it is important to include some older titles as there are many people who do not have or can afford the newest released games. By including older but still enjoyable games, chances are better of getting more folks to play.

• Like 1

Sounds like fun, count me in.

I don't really have that many multiplayer games, so here they are:

• Ghostbusters (Whatever happened to this, no one was online :()
  • LBP 1 & 2

Just curious but what about psn titles, could those also qualify for this Play Night

Just got Borderlands add it to the list! Haha... never played it before.

Edited by Jason_Rocks68

Fantastic... nice to see a fair few of you signing up for this, and I have to agree with Wade, a mixture of older games with the new make the most sense. Over the next few days I'll be picking out 3 or 4 games for the playnight, this will then also give people a chance to pick up a title (another good reason for a couple of older games) if they dont own it in time for the playnight.

I'll still need to announce the play night(s), along with the host for each game. please dont spam this thread with "I'll host" messages I will be speaking to individuals separately who I think will be best positioned to host the games (like f**k will I be buying them all!!).

Thanks for the interest, and if you are only just seeing this thread for the first time, its not too late. just stick your name below and add what you would like to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Play Weekend will be at the backend of February. Sign up, and get involved!

Two of the games for the weekend will be:

Assassins Creed : Revelations

Battlefield 3 (PSNP Platoon can be found here https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1641-psnp-platoon/page__fromsearch__1 )

Its been decided that this will be hosted across a weekend to ensure that as many people across as many time zones can play.

Depending on interest for the weekend, I'm going to be asking certain members from different timezones to help with some of the hosting to make things easier for everyone.

We still need two more games at least, Im suggesting a racer should be one of them, GT5 perhaps?

• Like 1