PSNP Play Night / Weekend

AlteredFormula

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I have gt5 so I can do that but what type cars were allow to use for example some people have red bull cars like are we allow use them remember if your just buying game you have no chance of winning. Whats prizes if u win gt5 races just wondering.

We have not gotten this far yet :P

OK Guys and Girls, I'm back.

You'll see some developments in this thread over the next week in regards to the play weekend, just to clear up any confusion the current games scheduled for the PSNP Game weekend are:

Battlefield 3

Assassins Creed : Revelations

Gran Turismo 5

Red Dead Redemption

More may be added depending on interest.

Aww I don't actually own any of these games :( , can't we include MW3 due to it being massively popular ?

Looks like some practice before playing is in order

Not really, no. This weekend-long event is for nothing other than just having fun. It doesn't matter if you are a Level 5 Legend (in the case of RDR), or just put the disk in for the first time on that weekend. Just show up, have fun and meet some of the cool peeps here!

Not really, no. This weekend-long event is for nothing other than just having fun. It doesn't matter if you are a Level 5 Legend (in the case of RDR), or just put the disk in for the first time on that weekend. Just show up, have fun and meet some of the cool peeps here!

But I'd rather get a little more comforted with the game before it gets around to it.

Something about being the misplaced fourth stooge with the three musketeers doesn't sound super appealing, although quite funny.

But I'd rather get a little more comforted with the game before it gets around to it.

Something about being the misplaced fourth stooge with the three musketeers doesn't sound super appealing, although quite funny.

But see, this is one of the main reasons AF created this weekend of fun. Who cares who is the best or worse, just jump online and have fun. It isn't about who is the best, it isn't about who can earn the most trophies, it is for no other reason than to have fun.

There are far too many gamers out there who, unless they are the best or at least incredibly skilled, refuse to join in to just have a good time. That is what this weekend is all about, plain, simple fun.

I for one can and could care less what ones experience level is with a game, especially with this upcoming event. Do not let that be a factor for you (or anyone else) to decide if they want to join in on the fun.

But see, this is one of the main reasons AF created this weekend of fun. Who cares who is the best or worse, just jump online and have fun. It isn't about who is the best, it isn't about who can earn the most trophies, it is for no other reason than to have fun.

There are far too many gamers out there who, unless they are the best or at least incredibly skilled, refuse to join in to just have a good time. That is what this weekend is all about, plain, simple fun.

I for one can and could care less what ones experience level is with a game, especially with this upcoming event. Do not let that be a factor for you (or anyone else) to decide if they want to join in on the fun.

Ah, I wouldn't call my lack of skill at the game something that would deter me from playing with everyone! I just think that being knowledgeable of the game would make the experience more fun for me.

Even if I don't get a good warm up, you can definitely expect me to show up for atleast a little bit over the weekend.

• Like 1

RDR is perfect for stronger players to assist the new/weaker ones. Honestly, I've gotten used to working most of the hideouts by myself or one other...having a team of 8 go in and clear them will be a cakewalk. We'll definitely have to do some of the 4-player co-op missions. I've only run thru the basic ones, so the advanced co-op missions would be a refreshing change. PLUS, for all of you that also have the Undead DLC...Zombie killing would be awwwwsome with a full group.

It looks like I finally have an excuse to buy the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead...

Here is another reason James: Undead Nightmare is, by far, the BEST add-on I have ever purchased for any game hands down!

I spend a bundle on DLC's/add-on's, and I could only wish more of them were of this quality. If you like RDR, you will absolutely LOVE the Undead Nightmare add-on. Hell, Undead Nightnmare is actually better than most games I have in my collection.

undead_savetowns102010_003.jpg

undead_savetowns102010_004.jpg

Go get it....now! :)

Undead is well worth it. It has a fun little quirky story with tons of weird shit like nurses with shotguns, sasquatch, chupacabra's and zombies! Some characters reappear for Undead and you get to ride a fucking unicorn that shoots a 2 foot long rainbow out of it's ass with butterflies and stuff. B)(Well at least that's what I remember... I haven't touched RDR in years.)

RDR is perfect for stronger players to assist the new/weaker ones. Honestly, I've gotten used to working most of the hideouts by myself or one other...having a team of 8 go in and clear them will be a cakewalk. We'll definitely have to do some of the 4-player co-op missions. I've only run thru the basic ones, so the advanced co-op missions would be a refreshing change. PLUS, for all of you that also have the Undead DLC...Zombie killing would be awwwwsome with a full group.

8 people???!!! Inconceivable