Shaun

Remember Me - Chapter 4 Boss Fight Glitch - Help needed

10 posts in this topic

As the topic title suggests I've run into a glitch during the boss fight in chapter 4 where Madame only drops to the ground once and am unable to get her to drop to the ground anymore after that and no matter what I try it won't work.

So does anyone have any ideas that might help besides starting over with a new game?  I can't continue the game because of this glitch and I've restarted the boss fight more then once with the same issue repeating itself each time.

This game is currently free with PS+.

Edited by Shaun

Have you tired either using the Sensen DOS or shooting her with a couple of shots from the scrambler 

After you bring her to the ground the first time, you have to use the Sensen DOS ability to bring her to the ground again.

Have you tired either using the Sensen DOS or shooting her with a couple of shots from the scrambler 

After you bring her to the ground the first time, you have to use the Sensen DOS ability to bring her to the ground again.

Tried that and neither work for both of you guys suggestions.  I am unable to even shoot her down after the first time.

Okay never mind as it seems to be working now for some odd reason  :giggle:

This thread can be locked or deleted now.

Edited by Shaun

Does anyone have any particular strategy for dodging the falling rocks? I can't seem to dodge them in time, and I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, so getting hit a few times really doesn't help.

Does anyone have any particular strategy for dodging the falling rocks? I can't seem to dodge them in time, and I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, so getting hit a few times really doesn't help.

You can keep dodging backwards or sideways. This seems to work more than dodging forward. Also I don't remember quiet well but I think you get a red warning signal for each rock directed at you so don't Dodge early or late. If there is no warning and then ignore this last sentence and make sure to just utilize the space around you while dodging.

Edited by poopooblast

You can keep dodging backwards or sideways. This seems to work more than dodging forward. Also I don't remember quiet well but I think you get a red warning signal for each rock directed at you so don't Dodge early or late. If there is no warning and then ignore this last sentence and make sure to just utilize the space around you while dodging.

I finally managed to do it! Unfortunately, I didn't check your advice in time. I had the same trouble with it during the last boss fight, but managed that as well!

Edited by Edunstar84

I finally managed to do it! Unfortunately, I didn't check your advice in time. I had the same trouble with it during the last boss fight, but managed that as well!

congrats! I hope you get the plat soon. I absolutely love this game. Such beautiful aesthetics and a futuristic lonely feel with a badass soundtrack to boot, especially the kid Xmas theme.

Edited by poopooblast

What button am I supposed to mash when having terminated Madame and falling of the cliff with her to be able to beat her and land on my feet?