• Mount Doom
    • Nuclear
    • Plated
    • Pulsar
    • Scavengers
    • Solid State White
    • Tropical Moon

You can find these and others at http://www.decalgirl.com

I have purchased Skins for 2 phones, a PS3 and 2 controllers from them. I get the Matte Finish, apparently it's not as bright as the high-gloss but it doesn't show fingerprints or smudges and I wouldn't say they are dull. See for yourselves

20140419_175111.jpg

If you get a skin for a device with a screen (Cell phone, ipad, Laptop) they send you a wallpaper to match the skin.

It's a vinyl skin and can be a little bit of a pain to apply but as long as you are patient it's not too much trouble. I have a screen protector on my Galaxy, It still covered smoothly and I think it even helps to keep the protector from moving, pealing and getting bubbles. I had the phone for a year and half and haven't needed to change the Skin or Screen Protector. While to Skin is quite thin it has definitely helped protect my devices, especially my phone. 

I might as well add that they currently have a Spring sale which ends on 4/30. Right now it's 25% off. 

Edited by mturismo
  • Like 2

I'd like to thank everyone who voted and/or posted. It was fun and your input helped me make a decision. 

In the end I chose to purchase the Pulsar Skin. Solid State White, Aqua Tranquility and Dissolve are easily twice as good looking as a PS4 skin so when I get one later this year I'll choose one of those. I'll post some pics of my Vita once I get it Skinned. 

Now I just have to figure out what titles in my backlog I'm gonna tackle first......... Maybe I should make a poll for that too. Lol