Cant go any further in the story... Glitch?

Hi all,

Just finished the part where i save radagast from the spider, there was a cut scene telling me about the dragon in the gray mountains. I then went to proceed but there was no gray mountains on the map, my current mission tells me to 'travel through mirkwood to the home of radagast'.... correct me if i'm wrong but have i not already done this and saved him from the spider? is there something i've missed? or is this a glitch that somebody else has experienced? hope somebody can help.

Happened to me twice, the only way of fixing it is to either join someone elses game before they finish that mission and complete it with them to correct it, or unfortunately start from the beginning. So glad I got that platinum out of the way, so buggy.

Edited by KyleGM

I played this about a year ago.. got lucky the first day I played it.. 2 people joined my game at the start and we ended up spending a week getting all the trophies.

Only issue I came a cross was near the end there is a boss who drops either a stone or a orb and you needed about 5 I think to complete a quest ( think it was just before you meet the dragon)

but once you collected it sometimes it wouldn't register and we had to keep jumping into other peoples games and replaying that chapter just to defeat him again to try get the last stone.

• 6 months later...

This happened to me on Legendary difficulty. I found that if you die anywhere in the Mirkwood chapter, the quest to get Radagast resets to killing Wulfrun even though you're way past that point. It stays that way until your finish the Mirkwood quest by saving Radagast from the spider boss, but then you can't proceed further.

ALWAYS keep an eye on your main quest's current goal to make sure this doesn't happen, and don't freaking die.