Who did you first reach Tekken Lord with?

Sunflower

Hi all!

For those of you that decided to go for the platinum and/or the Behold The Tekken Lord! trophy :gold: , what tag team did you decide to use and who reached Tekken Lord first?

I used a team of Leo + Bob/Lili as Leo is always my main and is now at True Tekken God woohoo. :yay:

So who did you guys use or suggest for other players to use to get the trophy? :)

Edited by talithacs

It's really hard to recommend a character for player since each people have different likes in terms of move sets, gameplay, style etc...

I haven't got the Trophy myself and I seldom play TTT2 lately.. but if I could have a team to make it first to True Tekken God, it would probably my fave team:

Xiaoyu/Alisa - love their move set and story... esp Xiaoyu ^_^ it could've been Miharu/Xiaoyu but bought the game tooooo late and didn't have the chance to have the DLC...

• Like 1

When I got my copy last year I automatically got Miharu, kuni and that free after an update.

Everyone loves alisa then? I'll admit she's super fun to play as!

Jeieem why don't you try using that team? I picked leo from the beginning after attempting to learn to use hwoarang which was a fail haha and now I know her moves off by heart!

Jeieem why don't you try using that team? I picked leo from the beginning after attempting to learn to use hwoarang which was a fail haha and now I know her moves off by heart!

Is it still possible to get Miharu??? checked the psn store but it only offers movies and soundtracks...

but might stick with XiaLisa... you know with their friendship stuff tks to the movie...

Is it still possible to get Miharu??? checked the psn store but it only offers movies and soundtracks...

but might stick with XiaLisa... you know with their friendship stuff tks to the movie...

There should be an update or something for it, try playing it and see if it requires an update when you go to select it to play. Otherwise I have no idea, all dlc is free now in the update, there's no characters on the store. If not, don't worry, try that team out! As long as you can effectively use one character, just bring the other in when they're in rage mode and finish off the other teaming. That's a good strategy someone told me, especially for the higher ranks!  ^_^

There should be an update or something for it, try playing it and see if it requires an update when you go to select it to play. Otherwise I have no idea, all dlc is free now in the update, there's no characters on the store. If not, don't worry, try that team out! As long as you can effectively use one character, just bring the other in when they're in rage mode and finish off the other teaming. That's a good strategy someone told me, especially for the higher ranks!  ^_^

might be too late.. but somehow managed to get the DLC Characters...(weee... got MIharu  :holy: ) I just played the game while On Line and these stuff shows up... (which is strange because IIRC the first time I played it I am online since it needed the latest patch) anyway.... currently doing XiaRu and Xiao is currently at Avenger... slowly making it to journey to TL...^_^

• Like 1

might be too late.. but somehow managed to get the DLC Characters...(weee... got MIharu  :holy: ) I just played the game while On Line and these stuff shows up... (which is strange because IIRC the first time I played it I am online since it needed the latest patch) anyway.... currently doing XiaRu and Xiao is currently at Avenger... slowly making it to journey to TL...^_^

That's great! It may take a while but it's tons of fun to get there! :D

• 3 weeks later...

just started playing yesterday, i'm using a team of Hwoarang (my main and favourite) and Baek/Lili (sometimes i use Baek, sometimes Lili :P), Hwoarang is surely going to become my first Tekken Lord on the game ^^

Hwoarang is so much fun if you can actually use him instead of changing stances all the time making it look like he's dancing...  -_-

Seriously though he's great when you know his combos. Wish I could use him well!

whew... after days of playing at least 30 rounds per day.... finally got this trophy few days ago... surprise surprise..., it's Xiaoyu.... now current status is Xiao is at True Tekken God (didn't knew this rank exists) and Miharu at Tekken Emperor... might try to use also Unknown + Jun.... their tag grab (whatever you call it... Unkie's down/forward 1+2 then tag)looks awesome...

Hwoarang is so much fun if you can actually use him instead of changing stances all the time making it look like he's dancing... -_-

Seriously though he's great when you know his combos. Wish I could use him well!

Well i still don't know those great combos, but i use a lot of simple moves though, Hwoarang has been my favourite since Tekken 3, and i've never stopped using him and i never will ^^ right now, Hwoarang is a master, and Lili 3rd dan, Baek 2nd dan, don't know how much there is left haha

• Like 1

whew... after days of playing at least 30 rounds per day.... finally got this trophy few days ago... surprise surprise..., it's Xiaoyu.... now current status is Xiao is at True Tekken God (didn't knew this rank exists) and Miharu at Tekken Emperor... might try to use also Unknown + Jun.... their tag grab (whatever you call it... Unkie's down/forward 1+2 then tag)looks awesome...

Yay congratulations! :yay:

Now go for the platinum! :D

Edit: And Toni you still have quite the way to go! Go for 100th Dan if you can!  :yay:

Edited by talithacs

• 2 weeks later...