What's your favourite warframe

Sptj7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mainly play close range + melee, so I've just been using Excalibur. Anything better for my playstyle?

Rhino or Valkyr.  Rhino for Iron Skin (immune to everything except for poison while Iron Skin lasts) and Valkyr for Hysteria (go berserk with melee) along with the highest armor in the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It was Excalibur because of being well balanced but I've been enjoying Loki lately though I've mostly been using it to try and level it. During the new starting missions I picked Volt because it was the only one I didn't have and really enjoyed it's first ability. Of course I didn't realize you wouldn't get to keep whatever you picked during that first mission if you're an existing player.

• 2 months later...

Nova or Oberon.  Ob was my first frame I built purely by coincendence and I thought I was the luckiest dude on warframe and had the badest mofu out there.  

Not sure with all the buffs and debuffs anymore and the game has changed A LOT. 

Nova i'm better with.  (i like creating worm holes for hell of it in missions that aren't important)

Oberon since he got buffed is better.  He just looks looks like the shit.  And that reckoning power!  that's what I was amazed by wen I first started playing.  That action looks sweet.   And the customization for these powers and the game in general is flat out beautiful.  

I have quite a few frames, but these are def. my favorite.

If anyone wants to play, send one my way.

Edited by SilkyJay86

• 5 weeks later...