Anyone playing?

Wade_VC

As how this game was offered for free to PLUS members (in the US, not sure about elsewhere), I was curious as to how many took advantage of this offering, and more importantly, how do you like it if you are playing it?

As for myself, I did DL'd, and played for about 4 hours last night. The graphics, physics and gameplay is simply awesome...which is no surprise coming from ZEN. It would be cool to do some Multiplayer with folks here!

I grabbed it on Tuesday and played through each of the 4 that were included for free. I think I might get the others while they're still on sale.

Overall I'm impressed with it. It has a lot of the feel of the early 90's era machines with the challenges etc. One thing that annoys me though are the popups telling me that I'm about to beat my high score. They get in the way of a small part of the play area and are distracting. There might be a way to turn them off but I haven't looked yet.

I like the Blade one best so far.

Hell yeah!! This game has me 100% addicted right now. I've played the original 4 tables and three of them are extremely fun (screw you Ironman!!). Some of the trophies are ridiculously hard (screw you Ironman!!) but I'm not really too worried about trophy hunting this game... high scores on the other hand...

i got this as soon as i found it free for PSN+ members.... turns out i suck at pinball but the game is fun :)

It's a really fun game, but as piggie_pie said some people are just bad@pinball.

I have the special ability to hit the ball in the side pockets where you cannot recover.

-YOU MUST RECOVER- (hehe I wonder if anyone will get this)

I believe my top score was a whopping 2.8 mil. :yay:

• 4 weeks later...

Hell yeah!! This game has me 100% addicted right now. I've played the original 4 tables and three of them are extremely fun (screw you Ironman!!). Some of the trophies are ridiculously hard (screw you Ironman!!) but I'm not really too worried about trophy hunting this game... high scores on the other hand...

Sir I see you and I feel the same about Iron man

• 6 months later...