What is your favorite and least favorite tables?

Wade_VC

Favrotie and least favorite tables  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is your FAVORITE table.

• Spider Man
    • Wolverine
    • Iron Man
    • Blade
  2. 2. What is your LEAST FAVORITE table.

I really liked the blade table. The transition from light to dark and stocking up on supplies/weapons is very fun, I still haven't quite figured out all of the missions on that table but I'm looking forward to learning it. The Wolverine table was a close 2nd but it doesn't have quite as much variety as the Blade table.

The Iron Man table is straight up no fun at all. All it consists of is a bunch of ramps that are far to hard to hit, all you hear when playing that table is *thunk thunk thunk* as the ball hits the tiny sliver in between all the ramps. Not to mention the view sucks and the score screen takes up too much space. There's no variety in the missions I've attempted/completed so far either, every one of them is suiting Tony Stark up then hitting the ball up the ramps... not a fan of that table at all.

The Iron Man table is cool, but all the missions are tedious as fuck. Fighting Whiplash and Mandarin is fun, though. It's a shame I'll never fight Ultimo, that shit is ridiculously hard to get to. Favorite is probably the Spider-man table since I have the most time on it and least favorite is probably Blade, but I prefer most of the DLC tables over those.

Been playing the shit out of the Ghost Rider table. Holy shit it's fun. If you got this game for free, go buy the DLC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to amend my vote. After learning the mission structure and what is required to accomplish "wizard mode" on all the tables I have a better understanding of the tables. Ghost Rider is by far my favorite, it has the most doable missions (I got the spirit of vengence trophy without losing a single ball) and still provides a decent challenge for us trophy hunters, unlike the Wloverine table or Ironman tables.

Ironman is still easily my least favorite

#1 - Ghost Rider

#2 - Fantastic 4

#3 - Blade

#4 - Spiderman

#5 - Thor

#6 - Captain America

#7 - Moon Knight

#8 - Wolverine

#9 - X-men

#10 - Iron Man

• 2 weeks later...