progress on 50 days trophy

wistomadero

i was up to about 19 days or so but im not sure now, i'll restart when i can be assed... i've always enjoyed loggin in to home so for me it isnt a chore to do- i just really cant be fucked to do it properly at the min... has anyone been to the 'mall east'... every day its full of the same losers arguin, surrounded by their club members weildin guns lol apparently its been goin on with that group of 40 users for 5 years... payin out membership fee's to argue online lol

35 down 15 to go. I wish I never delayed my start now. Is it normal it seems they do maintenance every other day..... So annoying

Servers going down is the story of my life in Uncharted 3. Usually happens in the early AM's when I'm doing amazing.

Home usually goes down update day which I can't recall is when, I think it changes from time to time.

I got five or so days left. Might have missed one.

I use Home though, so not a big deal for me.

Hello! I have 53 days in the game, go in every day without permits, and the trophy for 50 days and has not dropped out, I do not know what to do, can anyone tell me what and what to do in this situation!? Maybe some delay!? Thank you!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?   (that's a joke btw)

Maybe play 1 more day.