progress on 50 days trophy

wistomadero

I got it yesterday as I was still logging in.  Like as The Hub or whatever that intro area is called was loading up and before I could start running around for 30 seconds like I usually would.  So, not much has to be done each day, for the record.

Hello! I have 53 days in the game, go in every day without permits, and the trophy for 50 days and has not dropped out, I do not know what to do, can anyone tell me what and what to do in this situation!? Maybe some delay!? Thank you!

Don't worry, you're just going 2 times on the same day without realizing. The days don't reset at midnight everyday, it depends where you are, for example here in Portugal it resets at 4am so if I go right now at 22:45 and go then again in 4 hours at 02:45 it still counts as the same day. Press Start and go to "challenges" to know how much time until they reset to know at what time the day resets.

To make sure you're not loging in during the same day make sure you go there around the same time everyday, that way you'll be sure that 24 hours passed since your last time.

• Like 1

Don't worry, you're just going 2 times on the same day without realizing. The days don't reset at midnight everyday, it depends where you are, for example here in Portugal it resets at 4am so if I go right now at 22:45 and go then again in 4 hours at 02:45 it still counts as the same day. Press Start and go to "challenges" to know how much time until they reset to know at what time the day resets.

To make sure you're not loging in during the same day make sure you go there around the same time everyday, that way you'll be sure that 24 hours passed since your last time.

Thank You! I thought so, and tried two or three times a day at different times to go! I live in Russia and I think that the report is the UK, where they have night 00.00 and 03.00 we have a night out! I'm waiting for the Trophy! :)

Thank You! I thought so, and tried two or three times a day at different times to go! I live in Russia and I think that the report is the UK, where they have night 00.00 and 03.00 we have a night out! I'm waiting for the Trophy! :)

It must be in the eastern US since it resets at 4 AM in Portugal.

Finally got a long-awaited trophy! Today, access to the network of the night 00.30 Moscow time Trophy is not given, but in the morning 05.20 Moscow time Trophy got! Most likely, as I wrote above, the new day starts at 00.00 UK time, which corresponds to 03.00 Moscow time! So many European games was, for example - Killzone 2! :)

I probably missed a day or two but I've been trying to remember even though I'm sure I should have gotten it by now. 50 days since I started was last week.

Me too my calculation tell me this is day 53 now and no trophies yet wow!! I'll wait til the 20th then that would be 2 months after my first Home Trophies

Me too my calculation tell me this is day 53 now and no trophies yet wow!! I'll wait til the 20th then that would be 2 months after my first Home Trophies

make sure to go on the same time every day as you might be going twice in the same day some times. Mine unlocked at 51

its kinda hard to do that but it's still once a day though sometimes I go on at 3, 6 or 11pm and then repeat in 24 hours yes I only use PSN Home for 25 minutes a day but I'm sure once I leave PSN I don't come on for at least 16 hours or more. I have never logged on PSN Home doing the AM at all.

Unfortunately I've lost count of how many days I'm on for this trophy, though my guess would be something between 14 and 17, so I have still got quite a way to go. I do also forget to log in every so often, but I'm hoping I can at least get the trophy before July.

Edited by SQUIDWARD32

Today should have been my 50 or 51 day, hence I do think I missed one 1 day. I didn't get the trophy, but I'm thinking I'll get within my next log in.

I was just hoping someone can reassure me that if I sign in and go in my apartment and quit, that works for this trophy? Because that's what I've been doing..

If you only log into Home for the trophies, of course it feels like a grindfest. But if you do use Home for whatever, it'll come sooner or later.

Mine popped without expecting it. I just wanted to check my apartment and turn the radio on.

Today should have been my 50 or 51 day, hence I do think I missed one 1 day. I didn't get the trophy, but I'm thinking I'll get within my next log in.

I was just hoping someone can reassure me that if I sign in and go in my apartment and quit, that works for this trophy? Because that's what I've been doing..

Yeah, it works, the trophy pops even before you enter any area in Home so you don't even have to do that, just loading the app and wait until it checks your downloads is enough.

• Like 1

Yeah, it works, the trophy pops even before you enter any area in Home so you don't even have to do that, just loading the app and wait until it checks your downloads is enough.

Awesome! Guess it's possible that I just signed in the same day twice & missed a few days or so. Thank you!

Edited by Spider_pigx23

Awesome! Guess it's possible that I just signed in the same day twice & missed a few days or so. Thank you!

Yeah, it's easy to sign in during the same day without realizing because of how they count the days, I unlocked mine on the 54th day. For everyone freaking about not having it yet don't worry, just relax and keep going back each day, it will unlock when it's supposed to.