Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ml1127

FFX-2 100% completion video guide

21 posts in this topic

Just what I've been looking for. Thank you! Subscribed. :-)

Good luck man! I'm sure it will come in handy once I buy the game.

Wow, that's quite the undertaking. Especially for your first guide. I wish you the best of luck.

Might you be writing up a text based guide too with links to the videos? I would find that wholly more useful, personally. Just curious. Good luck with your guide :)

Yes, it will be a tough one, but I am confident in my ability to produce results. We all know how unforgiving this game can be when it comes to sweet perfection (hehe... pun intended), and I know a text walkthrough isn't always ideal for specific areas. Keep an eye out for your sub boxes guys, videos will come fast.  :lol:

And most importantly, thanks for your support!

Thank you for taking your time in creating a video guide for the infamous 100% story.

I'm actually eager to start creating a written guide ( since it really needs one ) but a visual guide does seems much more helpful for the 100% story in this game as you mentioned.

Best of luck!

Edited by Gay_Angel

Amazing :) there's a lot to miss in this game. Thank you.

btw if anyone wants me to look into Last Mission, I can do that too as I continue in the guide. Otherwise, I will just leave it for the end. There are 5 trophies related to it, so it's gonna be done eventually anyways. 

^please and thank you :)

im working on ffx right now but the premise of the combat in last mission is intriguing

Don't have the money to buy the game at the moment, but I really like what you're doing. Subscribed :D

I plan to buy the game sometime in the near future so...subscribed! I also enjoy watching commentaries so that works out for both of us. 

Hey all,

If this is incorrect to post something like this let me know I will remove it. I started this recently and am using just a text guide so far that is working amazing. Although I guess I don't know if it will work correctly, but it shows all the % adding up and so far it is 100% correct. I actually have 2 text guides to help ensure nothing is missed, but this ones appears to be the better so far at least (some  stuff seems to be missing on the other). 

I am only at 19% atm. I do have the link in an edited form word document (shorter and more compact), not sure how or if I can share that. 

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/562386-final-fantasy-x-2/faqs/27415

Hey all,

If this is incorrect to post something like this let me know I will remove it. I started this recently and am using just a text guide so far that is working amazing. Although I guess I don't know if it will work correctly, but it shows all the % adding up and so far it is 100% correct. I actually have 2 text guides to help ensure nothing is missed, but this ones appears to be the better so far at least (some  stuff seems to be missing on the other). 

I am only at 19% atm. I do have the link in an edited form word document (shorter and more compact), not sure how or if I can share that. 

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/562386-final-fantasy-x-2/faqs/27415

Dayum, I remember using this guide when I played the game when it came out.  There are some weird obscure missables for sure.

Instantly suscribed...

i didn't enjoy it the time when i played it on ps2, but i'll give it another opportunity!
just resinstalled the game after getting the X plat, and followed the first two videos and it felt great!

thanks a lot and greetings from Colombia!

It sucks cause I've 100% completed this game multiple times on the PS2, so if you look at it that way I've platinumed this game multiple times( besides the extra stuff they added in the international veesion, but I'm sure the extra stuff isn't too difficult. But I just dont have it in me to 100% the entire game for like a 4th time, which means technically I wont be getring the Platinum :(