EU PS Plus Instant Game Collection May 2014

Rubieno

Ps4 : stick it to the man 

Ps3 : PES pro evolution soccer 2014

PsVita : MotoGP13

noooo!!!! please don't be true... not another freaking racing game!!!

Wow... Muramasa Rebirth for Vita is a great game... (evil grin.. hope a lot of people play it and not plat it to make it Ultra Rare again)

• Like 1

Me too, puppeteer sounds like a very underrated game! :)

Slightly frustrating that they seem to always be putting games that have recently gone in the sale lately, like brothers in the January sale, only to find out it was one of the ps+ games a couple weeks later. I'm guessing ni no kuni will appear soon enough considering the amount of times it's gone in the sale if that's the case.

Looking forward to hearing what the yearly games will be changing to though, hopefully at least one big title that not everybody already owns.

haha yeah i bought brothers then aswell. I agree it seems to be a good way to judge whats coming up :) 

• Like 1

I really wanted to play Puppeteer, that's the only one I'm interested in. The IGC quality is going down each month, hopefully it'll rise with the yearly update :)

Make no mistake, a yearly update will not happen, Sony has already confirmed it when everyone asked for it on the Ps Vita yearly games.

Make no mistake, a yearly update will not happen, Sony has already confirmed it when everyone asked for it on the Ps Vita yearly games.

Well then I hope we get something more solid. It's not a bad month, but definitely not a wow month, and Sony's had plenty of wow months with PS+.