Does everything trophies are attainable without paying?

cronocyde

Normally, a game later has DLC released, and normally that DLC has trophy involved if you buy the game with no DLC, you will have to buy DLC to get the 100%.

So, you can only have 100%(not spending additional money) in a game if:

1- You have the standard game and the game does not have DLC

2- You have the special version of the game(with all the DLCs)

• Like 1

Tekken revolution let you earn all trophies without paying anything and took a pretty reasonable number of hours to do so. But there's really no reason to believe that this will be like Tekken Revolution. Spartacus:Legends is a F2P fighting game that also let you earn all trophies without spending money, providing you were willing to spend 200+ hours grinding.

If you want to play the game but are concerned with getting 100% I would suggest either waiting until we have more info on what it takes to complete (which is what I'm doing) or just load it on a guest account.

Normally, a game later has DLC released, and normally that DLC has trophy involved if you buy the game with no DLC, you will have to buy DLC to get the 100%.

So, you can only have 100%(not spending additional money) in a game if:

1- You have the standard game and the game does not have DLC

2- You have the special version of the game(with all the DLCs)

What do you mean agame normally gets DLC? Games without DLC > Games with DLC

With that said, not even all the games with DLC even give trophies.

Lastly, maybe do two seconds of research about what games you're posting "information" about. This is a free to play game, i.e. anyoen can get it and start earning trophies for no money.

Cyan was asking if he would have to pay any money in order to get any of the trophies because how free to play works, they usually hinder you in some kind of way and try to get you to pay money.

Luckily this game is completely doable with not buying squat.

• Like 1

Lastly, maybe do two seconds of research about what games you're posting "information" about. This is a free to play game, i.e. anyoen can get it and start earning trophies for no money.

Cyan was asking if he would have to pay any money in order to get any of the trophies because how free to play works, they usually hinder you in some kind of way and try to get you to pay money.

Thanks man, this is exactly what I needed to know! :-)

I am not saying that every game has DLC but most triple A titles will have DLC later release, examples: borderlands 2, batman arkham city, borderlands 2, skyrim etc. and if those games have DLC, most of the times there are trophies for them. And I just noticed you guys were talking about Tekken Revolution but where in title did it say it was about this game? Maybe not get all aggressive next time, was just trying to help! Btw Tekken Revolution is the easiest 100% I've had and yeah you don't need to pay anything to get this game or the trophies

I am not saying that every game has DLC but most triple A titles will have DLC later release, examples: borderlands 2, batman arkham city, borderlands 2, skyrim etc. and if those games have DLC, most of the times there are trophies for them. And I just noticed you guys were talking about Tekken Revolution but where in title did it say it was about this game? Maybe not get all aggressive next time, was just trying to help! Btw Tekken Revolution is the easiest 100% I've had and yeah you don't need to pay anything to get this game or the trophies

They just brought TR on the thread because SoulCalibur Lost Swords it's also a F2P from Nanco (no clue why you are talking of triple A games or DLC at all...).

Maybe next time looking on where the thread is posted my help a bit not making a fool of yourself... since what you said isn't wrong, just on the wrong place..

As for the thread itself, there's no DLC (the only extra stuff from the F2P side is cloths, continue tickets, AP drinks, Friend/Inventory extend), other then that they have been releasing characters that are unlockable in timed event (events will be up for 2 weeks).

Seeing as the game is out for 2 months in Japan, and that's the trend, there's no risk of needing to pay for anything trophy related (nor of the game be removed from PSN, like they did with Ridge Racer Driftopia... they sure are taking their time to bring it back...).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1