What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

On 21.12.2016 at 1:00 AM, coldkillaaaaaaaa said:

Currently enjoys a perfect completion rate, either he's a perfectionist or has OCD.

just a perfectionist

played a lot of games, not a trophy hunter. enjoys many different genres.

Edited by Saumiyan
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the plats for only RPG games (FFXIII trilogy, X-2, Tales of Vesperia, Graces, Innocence, Hearts, Xillia, Xillia 2), so that makes me an RPG lover.

I have one very rare Platinum being FFX-2, but I'm guessing that's due to the unpopularity of the game as opposed to difficulty.

I don't have an easy trophies in that they all took long, but I'm working on Psycho Pass and Steins Gate which are both very easy.

I have a few HD remakes: FFX/X-2, KH. i plan on getting the crash bandicoot remake as I was a huge fan of those back in the day.

Certainly not a completionist. I usually don't bother with overly difficult or time consuming trophies in that I usually just do the story and move one, like Tales of Symphonia, Disgaea games and Kingdom Hearts because I'm bad at KH games and just play them for the story anyway.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I have the plats for only RPG games (FFXIII trilogy, X-2, Tales of Vesperia, Graces, Innocence, Hearts, Xillia, Xillia 2), so that makes me an RPG lover.

I have one very rare Platinum being FFX-2, but I'm guessing that's due to the unpopularity of the game as opposed to difficulty.

I don't have an easy trophies in that they all took long, but I'm working on Psycho Pass and Steins Gate which are both very easy.

I have a few HD remakes: FFX/X-2, KH. i plan on getting the crash bandicoot remake as I was a huge fan of those back in the day.

Certainly not a completionist. I usually don't bother with overly difficult or time consuming trophies in that I usually just do the story and move one, like Tales of Symphonia, Disgaea games and Kingdom Hearts because I'm bad at KH games and just play them for the story anyway.

While you do have a nice profile, this game is actually intended to be about the user who posts above you, not yourself. :) Just a friendly heads up if you wanted to know.

• 2 weeks later...