darkamdusias

What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

1,144 posts in this topic

Is a pretty hardcore completionist who avoids easy peasy plats. 

Also enjoys AAA games

Posted (edited)

^ You have quite the collection and are not bound by the idea of 100% completing games while you do have platinums and some 100%s  it's not mandatory but just shows which ones you really enjoyed the most. Too many games to experience and not enough time. 

Edited by ArtisticGeek

You're a completionist and only play games you're genuinely interested in and not trash trophy bait like My Name is Mayo or Ratalaika spam.

Is a skilled adrenaline junkie and completionist to boot. 

Seems to be a huge FIFA and CoD fan. Likes a great majority of game genres but seems to lean more towards action-action/shooter games than anything else

Really enjoys roleplaying and adventure games.

Loves playing a huge different variety of games, without being restricted to completing them to 100%

loves Troy Baker, so is looking forward to Death Stranding

From what I can see, enjoys RPG's, dedicated gamer, some easy Platinums (Which is good to see), overall really solid list. Even saw some Platinums im attempting to get

7 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

Loves playing a huge different variety of games, without being restricted to completing them to 100%

loves Troy Baker, so is looking forward to Death Stranding

Accurate

12 hours ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

From what I can see, enjoys RPG's, dedicated gamer, some easy Platinums (Which is good to see), overall really solid list. Even saw some Platinums im attempting to get

Over time, you started going for quality instead of quantity. Your platinum should be attached to a legit game, and have reasonable requirements

On 6/3/2019 at 9:59 PM, szaleroPL said:

Over time, you started going for quality instead of quantity. Your platinum should be attached to a legit game, and have reasonable requirements

Apart from soccer and rhythm games, I'd say we are soul mates.

You enjoy acclaimed games from all genres, with the occasional quick PSN title here and there

Enjoys 30-60 hour games, will take time to Platinum titles they enjoy. A big fan of single-player open-world ones, but wouldn't mind playing some drop-in, drop-out multiplayer types every once in a while!

19 hours ago, XShadowKusanagiX said:

Enjoys 30-60 hour games, will take time to Platinum titles they enjoy. A big fan of single-player open-world ones, but wouldn't mind playing some drop-in, drop-out multiplayer types every once in a while!

You enjoy retro games and really like to push your skills to the limit. games that take a very long time to 100% dont scare you, and you're willing to put in a ton of time to complete a game you love. You also clearly like manga and will play the videogame equivalents (berserk, one piece, gundam, dragon ball, jojo etc..) and you're willing to drop a lot of money in order to completely finish games you really enjoy (Drakengard 3 and its damned never discounted DLC)

There are so many games played it's hard to get a good read. You got 100% in Qurare: Magic Library so you're now on my list of big damn heros. As I was scrollering down I didn't see a single Neptunia game but then i saw one. It's very obvious you have played most of the games and about half are 100%. You're obviously a "hardcore trophy hunter". It's always refeshing to see another person who hasn't finished Steins;Gate. Oh hey, there is Space Channel 5 over there. You have the enough self confidence took leave 0% games on your profile. Fastest Platinum was done in under a hour, it's nice to see it not be Sound Shapes again. I didn't see any "very easy" games (Telltales don't count because most were on PS+ at some point) so they're not buying games to pad they're trophy count. Nothing is hidden so if they played the "shoot the girls with the love gun game" at some point, we can do whatever we want with that information. I could go on all day with interesting things I saw while looking at this profile but I have things I'd rather do something else today.

Note to person doing me: Feel free to be as rough, mean, brutally honest, call me out on my "easy games"  (not the Telltales) as you want. I'll probably cry a lot and be very upset about it for a while but those are just my feelings and they don't matter.

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing you played the games to platinum/100% if you enjoyed them the most? :) 

That's what I do anyways :P

Some easy games in there... Sure I guess, but who doesn't have any in there? Some are simply fun to play :P
There are some nice ones in there I know I'll never complete! SSX, The Last of Us, Sound Shapes, Steep...

No judgment here lol

Edited by WaxWeazle

You like to take your time when playing games. 

^

You have a very impressive and massive collection and the fact that your completion rating is so high is truly an accomplishment.

I feel like you definitely give every game a chance and go full into competing it unless it just doesn’t hold up interest or possibly something happened with the games themselves leading to incompletions. 

11 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

^

You have a very impressive and massive collection and the fact that your completion rating is so high is truly an accomplishment.

I feel like you definitely give every game a chance and go full into competing it unless it just doesn’t hold up interest or possibly something happened with the games themselves leading to incompletions. 

Nothing else to say other than true perfection. Impressive list👍👍👍

5 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Nothing else to say other than true perfection. Impressive list👍👍👍

You try to complete every game you plat, you play a variety of genres but nothing screams more than a little adventure. A good mix of easy to hard plats and even the Very time consuming ones (MHW). Overall quite impressive, I like your taste in games👌