What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

20 hours ago, Yuna4353 said:

Yea it the main genre that I like to lean towards honestly Japanese games, in general, are mostly what I play 

With this specific forum, you're suppose to look on the above persons trophy collection and say what their trophy collection says about them, and the next person who comes along will say something about their trophy collection and so on ☺

On 23/12/2019 at 9:55 PM, ZachBoardyHD said:

Well you even said it yourself, you really do like your JRPGs

That's why I agreed with you because you were meant to speak about the persons trophy collection above you and not your own collection

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

With this specific forum, you're suppose to look on the above persons trophy collection and say what their trophy collection says about them, and the next person who comes along will say something about their trophy collection and so on 263a.png

That's why I agreed with you because you were meant to speak about the persons trophy collection above you and not your own collection

Oh, I thought it was for me that makes sense. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yuna4353 said:

Oh, I thought it was for me that makes sense. 

Alright well you do have a fair number of jrpgs. The profile feels more laid back and casual you have a few plats but you really wanna just get to enjoy the story of the game. Though I do see a couple of “regret” games in the list. No worries we’ve all been there.

Edited by ArtisticGeek

On 25/12/2019 at 11:58 PM, MrFudge said:

Likes to take their sweet time playing games for the fun of it. Potentially struggles to find games they enjoy (?) and only actively hunts Plats if the game truly grips them 

You like play a lot of different genre of games and you've got a lot of impressive hard platinum trophies

7 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

You like play a lot of different genre of games and you've got a lot of impressive hard platinum trophies

What I can say is that you love completing all games to 100% and that we have veryy similar tastes, since we share many platinums. Also, it seems, that you don't have a specific preference for games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, talespagni said:

- Likes RPGs

- Likes FPS

- Plays other genres too, like Lego's and Telltale's

- Has a good ammount of platinums on difficult/time-demanding games

- All-around great list of games opened on the profile

- Could improve his % completion if focused on specific games

Is most likely a vampire, playing every night from dusk till dawn. :)

Likes FPS and driving games, plays series in order when possible and tries to 100% most of those games, but inside certain limits (enjoyment, I'd wager?). Also nice UR count and rarity average, so doesn't go for EZPZ fillers (spotted Aabs Animals, though :P).

On 1/6/2020 at 11:54 AM, KennethMcCormick said:

Is most likely a vampire, playing every night from dusk till dawn. :)

Likes FPS and driving games, plays series in order when possible and tries to 100% most of those games, but inside certain limits (enjoyment, I'd wager?). Also nice UR count and rarity average, so doesn't go for EZPZ fillers (spotted Aabs Animals, though :P).

Had the unfortunate luck of staring with a game he hated but would bounce back from that and go on to having a impressive amount of games completed. 

Edited by ArtisticGeek
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Had the unfortunate luck of staring with a game he hated but would bounce back from that and go on to having a impressive amount of games completed. 

You have...a lot of time on your hands, can seriously commit to a game, and have some pretty good taste in genres. Very diverse, with some quality titles in there!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 0:31 PM, BlackSnake1435 said:

I see someone who doesn't care that much on getting all games to 100% and prefer to enjoy them as he prefers. Also, it seems you don't have a specific preference for game (indies or AAA. genres, anything).

You don’t have as many games on here as some profiles I’ve seen but your completion rate is still impressive had bit of a drop off period then came back with a vengeance. Willing to put in the time for plats you enjoy and then some on the dlc but your not ruled by 100% perfectly happy to have a plat and be done.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, AlexCoco1974 said:

You like playing games not for the trophies but because they are games sometimes you like to go for a hard trophy to challenge yourself.

You like playing a different variety genre of games, however you do seem to like action/open world games more ☺