What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well am guessing you like the Assassins Creed series enough to own half of it and the Arkham series but everyone likes those.

You don't seem to care too finish off game series for the whole series.

You like adventury games like Remember me and Sly and have a few other random genre games.

You have a few sports and small PSN games like a lot of people.

I can't speak for The Pupputer because I have no idea what the hell that is.

Well am guessing you like the Assassins Creed series enough to own half of it and the Arkham series but everyone likes those.

You don't seem to care too finish off game series for the whole series.

You like adventury games like Remember me and Sly and have a few other random genre games.

You have a few sports and small PSN games like a lot of people.

I can't speak for The Pupputer because I have no idea what the hell that is.

I love the game, but Judging by your collection, I'm guessing you won't like Puppeteer, but. I'm going to post a trailer anyways.

Anyways, you like a wide variety of genres and you usually don't finish games you don't have interest in like ZEN Pinball 2 and Thief, until you decided to get the plat.

Your collection of games either have a straight A or S and almost platinums every game possible, except TWD which is a mysterious gem in your collection, it appears :P

Also i really wish you good luck with TaE, i hope you become one of platinum achievers before killing the game like i did ^_^

you usually don't finish games you don't have interest in like ZEN Pinball 2 and Thief, until you decided to get the plat.

That game is a free too play that I downloaded but you need to buy all the pinball machines separately and to get the trophies I need to buy pinball machines which are pretty expensive and get a few trophies I am able to earn with every bought pinball machine so I uninstalled it after downloading.

EDIT:

Lightning's profile.

The only PS4 games that you seem to own are free with plus games which are different styled PSN games.

Your PS3 collection has great recent Triple As but not much Triple A games.

You seem to like adventurey games and RPGs that I have never heard off.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Isn't a completionist, like you have so many games but hardly any trophies for the majority and a few of the easy ones only platted. This may be because your account is just over a year old but that's a lot of games to have after a year, wow.

Also, like a said you have so many games and many are different but you have only worked on completing the easier ones like AC games, adventurery ones and lego games.

PS4 collection is a bit similar to mine but with a few off my random genre ones (Thief, Watch Dogs, MGS) replaced with Lego games.