What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

Achieve trophies at all costs. :blink:

How far you would go for keeping your 100%? No.... Really!  I'm curios  :rolleyes:  .... Would you kill for that? :hmm:  What would you do to someone who sign in with your account and somehow mess your status by playing games with impossible trophies?(like games with dead servers)

Edited by homer_snake

Achieve trophies at all costs. :blink:

How far you would go for keeping your 100%? No.... Really!  I'm curios  :rolleyes:  .... Would you kill for that? :hmm:  What would you do to someone who sign in with your account and somehow mess your status by playing games with impossible trophies?(like games with dead servers)

You've got it wrong, really. I don't play for trophies, but I love completing games I really like to 100%. Even on the PS1 I'd try and finish my games to 100%. I don't buy too many games either, so I guess that's why I've managed to pretty much finish every game on my list. :P If somebody signed in on my account I wouldn't care too much, to be honest - they're only trophies. 

Your collection leads me to believe that you've good taste, and that you tend to only play a game once before playing something else. 

Edited by Gotakibono
  • Like 1

Let's see... beside the fact we have similar taste in games you really dislike trophies that take long grinds and you didn't know about double RP weekend for GTAV.

For person that has to comment my list. Feel free to check my trophies, but my ID does job just as well.

Has only played a few of the PS4 free games.

Overall has good ratings so I guess trys to complete their trophy lists and has a good completion right now.

Statistics show they have been very active in the recent months and also have got most of their trophies in the middle of the night from midnight to 6 in the morning (Timezones might be very different).

Really likes racing games and FPSs and the MGS series.