Any good ways to grind money?

What did you manage to spend the money on?  I had more than enough $ left at the end of the game.

I think there are still dogs in the forest in the post game.  You could kill them for a few cents here and there.  There should also still be the dire animals in Canada, but you may need to leave Canada and come back for them to re-spawn.  As far as I can see, you'll be spending a lot of time swapping between Canada and the woods during your grind.

I didn't think I'd need to buy all weapons, just collect the hidden ones, so I bought all potions at the end game shop before the final fight (for make it rain trophy). :(

Would it be quicker for you save where you've got to now, then load your last save before you spent the money, get to the post game, and then go for the Clothes Whore and Full Arsenal trophies in that separate timeline?  Then go back to your main timeline to mop up the other collectible trophies you're missing.

I find the idea of you being out of money in this game to be baffling.

I guess you could go around picking up any loose junk that there may be laying around, I know a few pieces of junk can sell for a few dollars.

If you're just looking for 100% completion, as in having every item in the game at one time, the only way to get the money you need is to farm it from parking meters/news paper boxes or by killing dogs in the woods/dire animals in Canada. You can also sell the Gems that you pick up in Canada.

If you just need to get the plat, sell your stuff. You don't need to have every item in your possession, just to have owned them at some point.

Getting the trophies on 2 different playthroughs (or splitting your playthroughs just before you spent all the cash) might be the only options available if you don't want to grind.  But the grind might not take you as long as you think.  Especially if you use Cartman as your party member.  His flaming farts can take out a whole gang of dogs no problem.  ;)

I did too my first play through. I rushed through my second play through, so I didn't loot everything. I've done the grind now, it really isn't hard if you use the plagues of Egypt and cartmans ass combo

Edit - got platinum :)

Edited by Saltyie