Watch Dogs New Gameplay Video

Shirrako

Been excited for this since first announcement. I really can not wait to jump into this. 

Who is going to be going for that platinum trophy!?!!? 

I know I will be attempting to get it! 

Edited by SolidJD

Been excited for this since first announcement. I really can not wait to jump into this. 

Who is going to be going for that platinum trophy!?!!? 

I know I will be attempting to get it! 

Majority of the people on the site, since it's a site based around trophies. 

My current misgivings are more in the direction of Watch Dog's single player campaign, but this certainly renews my hope and enthusiasm overall. Sounds like they are doing some interesting things on the multiplayer front with "drop-in" (which thankfully can be turned off), asymmetrical multiplayer, and integrated companion app.

Edited by dontwaketheKIDS

I have a distaste for Multiplayer unless it's co-op with mates but I have to say this looks so awesome that when I finally do get it I may not immediately reach for the multiplayer block button! That'll come after I've been hacked more times than my wife's Warcraft account!

Malfuras.png

Not everyone cares about trophies

I'm not watching this trailer, I feel like gameplay trailers too often spoil too much of the game and ruin the experience. I know I'll be getting this game anyway

There's nothing story-related in this trailer. It basically shows the different ways to play MP... and I'm pretty excited about what I saw.