Whats this game like?

zafira1290

I heard people saying it's an under rated game, it came out last year, had 3-4 weeks of attention then no more.

Now this being a free title for +, people will rate this game themselves and hopefully we'll get more opinions to share to others who aren't + and might end up buying this game :)

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

I didn't follow any sort of guide for the most part (Just to look up a few locations of things), and it was fairly challenging to find everything, especially for the one Silver trophy, "The Wooden Shoe Drops." I would say that's the toughest one there is, but nothing too bad. You may need a second controller for the four co-op trophies. 

Enjoy the game, though. It was really overlooked, and I think a lot of people who missed it would really have fun with it.

was it easy and short to plat? anything hard?

I'm going to start soon but I know, It's not too difficult but there are shed loads of collectables and it's going to take 30-40+ hrs

since this and pes 2014 is gonna be given to us this month, i honestly think that the platinum rarity is going to change to 'ultra rare' .. i DO hope that this is fun, though  :yay:

Chances are it might drop, it was ultra before when I checked it out months and months ago.

well the reason i say that is because NOT everyone that has ps+ is a trophy hunter, and half the time they just play the game, beat it and move on. that happened with a few games that ive played ... one second it was 'rare', then it became 'ultra rare' after it became free for ps+ (in eu OR na)

I'm going to start soon but I know, It's not too difficult but there are shed loads of collectables and it's going to take 30-40+ hrs

Chances are it might drop, it was ultra before when I checked it out months and months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Game was a big surprise, i barely heard about it before and never really thought about buying it, but in the end, i was blown away, was a beautiful adventure with lovable characters.

Platinum wise, i got it in over 2 days, did use some guides who were simply telling the location of some collectibles, nothing really difficult, just a lot of backtracking but wasn't a chore as i enjoyed the game. :lol:

Edited by lvankov
  • Like 1

I hated it.. forced myself through the campaign just to say I beat it. Pretty sure this is the first game i've played in forever were I ended up skipping the cut scenes out of boredom. Don't even have the will power to go back and clear up some easy trophies, Glad it was 'free'. Have no opinion on how good it is as a coop game tho.

I hated it.. forced myself through the campaign just to say I beat it. Pretty sure this is the first game i've played in forever were I ended up skipping the cut scenes out of boredom. Don't even have the will power to go back and clear up some easy trophies, Glad it was 'free'. Have no opinion on how good it is as a coop game tho.

what the hell xD. i usually hate these kind of games and i did like this one! it was surprinsingly good.

I started playing it several days ago and have been enjoying it. My younger brother summed it up with this statement, "It's the best game no one played." Shame too but since it's free on plus it should get exposed to a larger audience.

The game is fantastic. I'm forcing myself to not beat the entire thing in just a couple of days. The art catched my attention, and I think this would be the first time I'd like to play a game on 3D.

this game is supposed to look great in 3D because of the fixed camera position. even playing through the game in 2D you can really tell some of the scenes would really pop off the screen if it was 3D