World Cup 2014

Connie

You mean Russia 2018?.

Too bad I came too late to the game :(

I think he meant the next major football tournament which is the European Championship to be hosted by France in 2016. The next World Cup is indeed Russia 2018 though.

Edited by Stevieboy

I think he meant the next major football tournament which is the European Championship to be hosted by France in 2016. The next World Cup is indeed Russia 2018 though.

It must be the Eurocup then, I totally forgot it, there's also the Copa America in Chile next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I didn't include the word 'Euro'. 

Yeah the next European cup is in France, i'll be attending it. 

I'd like to attend Euro 2016 if England should qualify :) That's if I could afford it though. I'll be 18 when it's on and I start work next month so there is a glitter of hope for me xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to attend Euro 2016 if England should qualify :) That's if I could afford it though. I'll be 18 when it's on and I start work next month so there is a glitter of hope for me xD

Haha, i'm 17 currently but i'll also be 18 when its on. I'm taking a gap year during 2016 so i'll hopefully earn enough money to go, but yeah, should be a great tournament considering its in a great country :)