Friday 13th June

Mexico 1-1 Cameroon

Spain 2-0 Netherlands

Chile 1-1 Australia

Saturday 14th June

Colombia 0-1 Greece

Uruguay 4-1 Costa Rica

Italy 1-2 England.

Not many people backing England. Why the hell not?!?! COME ON ENGLAND,!!!!

Thursday 12th June

Brazil 3-1 Croatia

Friday 13th June

Mexico 1-0 Cameroon

Friday 13th June

Spain 2-1 Netherlands

Chile 2-0 Australia

Saturday 14th June 
Colombia 2-1 Greece

Sunday 15th June
Uruguay 3-0 Costa Rica
England 1-2 Italy

Edited by Kevinnummer1

Not sure if anyone realizes this, but there are actually 4 games on the 14th, but only 3 are listed in this thread. Ivory Coast vs Japan seems to be missing

Good point. I think it was omitted as the kick off is scheduled for 2am on 15th June UK time.

Thursday 12th June

2 Brazil v Croatia 0

Friday 13th June

1 Mexico v Cameroon 1

Friday 13th June

3 Spain v Netherlands 0

1 Chile v Australia 0

Saturday 14th June 
1Colombia v Greece 0

Saturday 14th June
1Uruguay v Costa Rica 0
 1 England v Italy 1

Good point. I think it was omitted as the kick off is scheduled for 2am on 15th June UK time.

That makes sense as to why it was left off.

However, I think we should use local time of where the game is actually being played. because it's still going to be the 14th in the host country also. That way it avoids any confusion. Because on FIFA.com, it defaults to whatever the time is in Brazil. You can change the setting for the local time of where you live, but by default, even FIFA.com considers the game  as being on June 14th. Just my two cents on the matter.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

That makes sense as to why it was left off.

However, I think we should use local time of where the game is actually being played. because it's still going to be the 14th in the host country also. That way it avoids any confusion. Because on FIFA.com, it defaults to whatever the time is in Brazil. You can change the setting for the local time of where you live, but by default, even FIFA.com considers the game  as being on June 14th. Just my two cents on the matter.

Its easier for me to be honest or else i'd have to work out time zones. Plus i imagine it would only be the one off

Brazil were less than convincing today, and the penalty should have not been given.

The referee had a shocker of a game and should not officiate in this tournament again.

Yeap, Brazil was as awful as usual, not convincing anyone but themsleves (and that's arguable). But the refs "fucking up" will keep happening throughout the tournament until Brazil is disqualified (or loses the final). This is FIFA we're talking about.