Return of the Fellowship Trophy

Milkyray

I've been playing this game off and on for a couple of years now. I finished all multiplayer maps, including the DLC ones, but the trophy won't pop. Anything known about this trophy being glitched? I'd like to 100% this game before the servers close on may 31st... advice?

• 6 years later...

I haven't heard of it glitching.

Maps 1-7 are the base game, 8-11 are the DLC. the DLC maps are extremely tough solo (Would take hours each), unless you are using/being helped by a character with modded weapons/armor. They were originally designed to be 8 player co-op maps. 

Where have you heard the servers are closing this month?

On 5/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, Floorkiller74 said:

Maps 1-7 are the base game, 8-11 are the DLC. the DLC maps are extremely tough solo (Would take hours each), unless you are using/being helped by a character with modded weapons/armor. They were originally designed to be 8 player co-op maps. 

How can I get ahold of some modded weapons?

On 12-5-2020 at 5:41 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

My original post referred to the gamespy shutdown... years ago in 2014. So I guess it is still online.

1 hour ago, Milkyray said:

My original post referred to the gamespy shutdown... years ago in 2014. So I guess it is still online.

Hehe, holy crap....didn't even see the date on your post, I assumed it was recent since it's a recently bumped topic. Yeah, it's still up- sorry about that!

In regards to this trophy (or any of the multiplayer trophies) if you don't feel like going through all those ridiculous requirements in the created boosting session for this game of having to create a Discord account (something I would never use otherwise in my life), linking it to your PSNProfiles account, having to click a "Request to Join" and from there having to wait a week or longer (or in my case having my request rejected and blocked, no longer able to submit a request to join just because God forbid I messaged him a few times because I needed help understanding the Discord nonsense) than message this guy: TheDamnedClaw. Hassle-free, no nonsense bullshit of having to jump through a bunch of hoops and hurdles just to bang out a few trophies. I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed he'll help but he quickly agreed to help me the same night I asked him.

All I needed was the Return of the Fellowship trophy and the guy I listed banged it out quickly for me. God, WHY such a hassle otherwise??? And why so fucking petty? To remove my request and block me from further requests just because I messaged you a few times was one of the pettiest goddamn things I've ever seen. So, yeah, if you don't want to deal with the boosting session creator's petty bullshit than message Claw and hopefully he'll help you.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 4:37 AM, Milkyray said:

I might hook up my ps3 again for this...

Definitely recommended. Suuuuuuch a hassle otherwise and like I said, I don't think I've ever dealt with pettiness on a scale like this before dealing with that other dude so message the guy above and hopefully he'll help anyone who asks.

• 9 months later...
On 14/05/2020 at 7:40 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

In regards to this trophy (or any of the multiplayer trophies) if you don't feel like going through all those ridiculous requirements in the created boosting session for this game of having to create a Discord account (something I would never use otherwise in my life), linking it to your PSNProfiles account, having to click a "Request to Join" and from there having to wait a week or longer (or in my case having my request rejected and blocked, no longer able to submit a request to join just because God forbid I messaged him a few times because I needed help understanding the Discord nonsense) than message this guy: TheDamnedClaw. Hassle-free, no nonsense bullshit of having to jump through a bunch of hoops and hurdles just to bang out a few trophies. I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed he'll help but he quickly agreed to help me the same night I asked him.

All I needed was the Return of the Fellowship trophy and the guy I listed banged it out quickly for me. God, WHY such a hassle otherwise??? And why so fucking petty? To remove my request and block me from further requests just because I messaged you a few times was one of the pettiest goddamn things I've ever seen. So, yeah, if you don't want to deal with the boosting session creator's petty bullshit than message Claw and hopefully he'll help you.

Claw actually helped me out, very grateful to him 

On 14/05/2020 at 7:40 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

I'll just say that I actually joined the discord of the boosting session and it actually seems like a nice community. 

I think its just a more organised way of setting up boosting so noones time is wasted. 

He actually helped me out quickly so I'm also grateful to him. 

As another mentioned Claw also he helped me out 

• Like 1