Shuriken Master

re-installer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

That's what I thoughtI It is almost impossible to be done solo. I don't have any friends who would play this game with me. I can only hope a future update will provide online coop feature.

It just so happens that PS4's Firmware Update 2.0 was released yesterday. This feature includes Share Play, which is like local co-op, but over two PS4s. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm wondering if this trophy (and the one for collecting 350 coins) can be done via the Share Play option. I'm willing to give it a try if anyone wants to see. Please note that I really have no idea how the new features in Firmware Update 2.0 work as I logged on, installed it and then logged out. Lol.

• 4 weeks later...

It just so happens that PS4's Firmware Update 2.0 was released yesterday. This feature includes Share Play, which is like local co-op, but over two PS4s. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm wondering if this trophy (and the one for collecting 350 coins) can be done via the Share Play option. I'm willing to give it a try if anyone wants to see. Please note that I really have no idea how the new features in Firmware Update 2.0 work as I logged on, installed it and then logged out. Lol.

I'd be willing to try with you tomorrow morning if you were up for it?

Send me a PSN Message (Dino_Roar)

Edited by Dino_Roar

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

It is way easier to do with two people, but it IS achievable solo.  Your best bet is to grab someone random and have them stay to one side of the course and you cover the rest, it'll make it a little easier at least, even if they have no clue what they're doing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Resurrecting an old thread, does anyone remember any tips with soloing the kill all enemies trophy? Some parts of the run seem really tight requiring you to go from one end of the screen to another and it feels like my controller is so slow. I've read people saying to use both thumbs on the touchpad but it's really uncomfortable for me so I just use my index finger. 

Edit: NVM I got it after like 8 attempts. For those segments where enemies are on both ends of the screen, the trick is to preposition while firing shurikens from the left and then quickly shift your controller to the right while still firing shurikens. The hurtboxes of the enemies are big enough to where the shurikens don't even actually need to directly hit them. To anyone that is struggling (if anyone decides to go back to this game 10+ years later...) just keep trying, memorize the spawn points of enemies, and with the tricky parts where enemies are all over the place try to do what I suggested.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

This trophy is indeed a pain.  I just couch-coop it and even that needed a few tries to get used to the whole thing.  Since the enemies are always at the same spots, all we really need is memory muscle... and in my case a pair of new hands.

• 2 months later...

I just did it solo and I didn't find it hard at all. There are only a couple of occasions where you need to remember the enemies spawns since it's hard to react at sight, but other than that, I managed it in few tries. I also unlocked the other two Trophies in the process.

Not as hard as many say, and definitely doable solo.