What's the biggest mistake you've made in Gaming?

Kazeh54

I know your feel, bro. The same happened when starting Vergil's playtrough i erase Dante's file.

Exactly what happened to me. It's the problem that arises when you now have two characters that share the same save slots. I've since made a backup, so it won't happen again.

Haha, thinking Spelunky would be fun to do.  It actually is fun, but I just hate when a game completely owns my ass over and over.  I still haven't beat it, and can count on 1 hand the amount of times i came close.  And also not backing up my saves with my plus account before my ps3 died. 

Buying a PS4 only to play my PS3 90% of the time..

This was almost me lol.

I bought a PS3 in 2012 and had a chance a few months ago to buy a PS4...would have been the dumbest thing I could do.

I still have 20 unplayed games on my shelf with around 50 more in a list of ones to still buy.

PS4 only has maybe...5 titles I want to play? 2 of which aren't even out yet. Some of which are also titles on the PS3.

(Not to mention I won't ever pay to play online so once I'm done with my PS3 in the next few years my minor trophy hunting days are done.)

During a big family gathering a bunch of my little cousins came over and I let them play with my gameboys, I came back to Yugioh with all my Exodia pieces gone (basically the beginning) and only having the option to start a new game on Pokemon. I look over at them ready to rage and they're just looking at me like this....

2guytrl.jpg

Lol I couldn't even stay, or better yet, get mad. In the end it was my fault. From that point on the only games I allowed them to touch were Spongebob and Hamtaro.

• Like 2

Lb728bd.png

Completely screwed myself over on the last chapter. I only had enough ammo to deal with less than half the enemies, no rockets for my RPG to deal with the mutated roaches, no sniper ammo, and only about 6 mags of handgun ammo. 

Lc52dd6.png

I screwed myself over by not properly allocating skill points. I made it to Part II (the portion with the Qunari executions) and was absolutely overwhelmed by a mob. 

L582d84.png

The fact that I even played this rank piece of garbage.

La7cbc2.png

I didn't properly upgrade the Jackdaw, so when I started Chapter 8 I got pwned by warships D:

L4568ed.png

I didn't realize that I needed a specific spell to advance further into the story (I was about 2 hours in) and I did not have it, so I was unable to continue. The bad part is, it wasn't even my fault. The game never told me -_-

and lastly my biggest mistake...

Xbox-360-Elite-Console-250GB.jpg

• Like 3

Listening to the guy who wrote the Heavy Rain trophy guide when he said 'Just enjoy your first playthrough and don't read the guide until after, it'll be ok'.  Yeah right, if I had read the guide I would have made 1 single decision differently that would have prevented me from replaying 3/4 of the game.  I now promptly always ignore those sentiments and always fully research every game before I play it as I hate missing things and even more so hate replaying large chunks of the game for no reason.

buying and adding a shitload of EA games to my trophy set--that just so happen to have online trophies with shutdown servers or shitty support, preventing me from the plat

i.e. battlefield bad company, lord of he rings conquest, army of two 40th day, etc. etc. :angry::angry:

My biggest mistake was getting addicted to trophies and platinums, thank god i am breaking the habit more and more, majority of people cant stop playing, i mean hardcore trophie hunters as i used to be, as long you can mantain the focus on your social life its ok, when you stop trading it for gaming than you have a problem