Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iFrUiTiG

Why less trophies then Xbox?

21 posts in this topic

The Xbox has 27 achievments, why does the playstation have only 20 and not even a platinum? :S

i think the count can differentiate when its not a full retail game (without a platinum)...

Microsoft have now given all games a 1,000G for the X-Box One. Sony still has limits on the amount of points a game is allowed to have if it doesn't have a platinum, and 27 bronze trophies would go over that limit. That is why it's only got 20 trophies

I don't know why the game itself doesn't actually have a platinum. Only Sony really knows the answer to that one.

Edited by Stevieboy

Well technically it has more trophies than Xbox because they have Achievements ^_^

Mystery solved. :D

Well technically it has more trophies than Xbox because they have Achievements ^_^

TBH I couldn't have put it better myself  :lol:

3685174-139258158885.jpg

EAT IT SatoshiOokami :D

Okay, point taken =D

Still... this is XBone, not 360 :P

3685174-139258158885.jpg

Pls don't misuse the meme.

C9a0Zwy.jpg

Edited by KillCount2121

They could have had a platinum trophy and a normal retail trophy list. Many PSN games does that if they are long enough. It's really too bad though, because then we could have got two nice platinums in one bundle. :P

This is such a beautiful little JRPG worthy of a platinum imo, especially when you see some of the other shit out there that has a platinum these days...

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

This is such a beautiful little JRPG worthy of a platinum imo, especially when you see some of the other shit out there that has a platinum these days...

Sure it's worthy a platinum, it's like 8-15 hours 100% too. I think it's the devs who just didn't add a larger list. At least you can triple stack it, in which case it's almost as much as a platinum.

On 19/1/2018 at 6:58 AM, Zolkovo said:

My name is Mayo? :P

This game looks beautiful and I’ve heard nothing but good things, so I plan to play it regardless of trophies.

But with that said, nothing irks me more than a game like this having no platinum! There are so many stupidly easy/short games that can be finished within 30-60 mins, and they all have a full trophy list and platinum. But I have seen many games like this, some that are even much longer and fuller games, that are without a platinum trophy. The inconsistency drives me nuts.

44 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

some that are even much longer and fuller games,

Hitman 2 comes to mind. 

22 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Hitman 2 comes to mind. 

Hitman 2 might be the most outrageous example considering how long that game is. As is Hitman 1 (the one we got on PS Plus earlier in the year).

Well, missed opportunity, well yes, but still the game is really good, so just play for 100% is a nice thing here. tenor.gif

Edited by FlareZero