Why less trophies then Xbox?

iFrUiTiG

Microsoft have now given all games a 1,000G for the X-Box One. Sony still has limits on the amount of points a game is allowed to have if it doesn't have a platinum, and 27 bronze trophies would go over that limit. That is why it's only got 20 trophies

I don't know why the game itself doesn't actually have a platinum. Only Sony really knows the answer to that one.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

This is such a beautiful little JRPG worthy of a platinum imo, especially when you see some of the other shit out there that has a platinum these days...

Sure it's worthy a platinum, it's like 8-15 hours 100% too. I think it's the devs who just didn't add a larger list. At least you can triple stack it, in which case it's almost as much as a platinum.

• 2 years later...

This game looks beautiful and I’ve heard nothing but good things, so I plan to play it regardless of trophies.

But with that said, nothing irks me more than a game like this having no platinum! There are so many stupidly easy/short games that can be finished within 30-60 mins, and they all have a full trophy list and platinum. But I have seen many games like this, some that are even much longer and fuller games, that are without a platinum trophy. The inconsistency drives me nuts.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm enjoying it a lot and am going to 100% it but yeah it's a shame it doesn't have a platinum/more trophies.

Does anyone know if coding trophies is a difficult thing to do? I feel like a lot of games that are "broken" trophy wise still play just fine other than trophies. Mafia 3 comes to mind. Never heard anyone say you can't beat the game but basically all the trophies are broken/bugged. Just curious.