Ghillie Suit Camo - HELP!

wezzer13

Right, basically I know that their are other camouflages for the special characters - I just can't seem to choose which one I want. For example; when you go to 'Customize' and then to special and select the 'Ghillie Suit', you can then click either L1 or R1 to navigate and review the different camos. However, when I then exit out of the 'Customize' menu, the camo I selected just resets back to the original dark brown camo that I hate - mainly because nothing in the game is the same colour as it. So basically what I am asking is, is there a way to for instance use the black camo in game or can you only preview it? 

Right, basically I know that their are other camouflages for the special characters - I just can't seem to choose which one I want. For example; when you go to 'Customize' and then to special and select the 'Ghillie Suit', you can then click either L1 or R1 to navigate and review the different camos. However, when I then exit out of the 'Customize' menu, the camo I selected just resets back to the original dark brown camo that I hate - mainly because nothing in the game is the same colour as it. So basically what I am asking is, is there a way to for instance use the black camo in game or can you only preview 

Parker is right. The ghillie suit camo changes depending on the level you are playing.

In the menu the camo may always stay one color but it should change depending on the level. For example, if you're playing in a snow level it will be white, in a desert it will be brown, in the forest, green and so on and so forth. That is my understanding of how it is supposed to work at least. 

Parker