NoLimit1584

And They'll Tell Two Friends Help

24 posts in this topic

It is pretty much the last online trophy i need. Would anyone be interested in helping get it?

Just try and join any game online. It should literally pop before the game even loads.

Just try and join any game online. It should literally pop before the game even loads.

K thank you i got it.

Answered my question, too. Thanks, Stevieboy! :)

On 12/23/2017 at 11:16 PM, CactusFantastic said:

4 years later - still possible to get this trophy?

A little late on the answer, but yes, more than just possible, the trophy is pretty common. Check out some open online games and you'll find it in no time, I'm sure :)

Is there anyone who still needs the trophy? If so, add me meand we'll help each other out, because I cannot find an online game and no one joins mine, when I host one.

12 minutes ago, ombowombo said:

Is there anyone who still needs the trophy? If so, add me meand we'll help each other out, because I cannot find an online game and no one joins mine, when I host one.

Just make a boosting session.

Literally tried the first game that I joined two minutes ago... trophy popped while it was still loading. That is the beauty of a viral trophy this many years later with a dedicated community.

For me, I could never find an open online game, no matter what time of the day. So I just started hosting vames while playing and yesterday, some one joined my game, the trophy popped and we killed Skagzilla. I forgot your name, but whoever you were - badass lvl 69 hunter - Thanks!

Anyone still available to do this? Also, it'd be super awesome if you could help me with the other multiplayer trophies as well.

I'm about the play the game for the first time next week, so I'm up for the coop trophies :)

If anyone Needs the trophy just message me on psn and il be happy to help :)

On 27/07/2018 at 5:27 PM, Legogod34 said:

If anyone Needs the trophy just message me on psn and il be happy to help :)

Would much appreciate it, i will send you a friend request on psn, nice of you to help out!

Hey there, sorry for the bump.
I can't seem to find the game in the boosting list and I didn't want to make a new thread so I'm posting here.
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help out with this trophy?
Edit:
I Actually got it!

Edited by PhoenixIKN

For those of you who still need this trophy, send me a message here or add me on PSN stating you need this trophy and you're from this site. I'm willing to help anyone out whenever I have time. 

Anyone available to still help with this trophy? Having trouble finding games at all.

I'd like to be able to get this trophy as well as finish off the rest of the trophies I need but sadly I no longer have the game.. If there is anyone who could help me get the other online ones when I finally have the game again that would be fantastic thank you 

I need this one as well can anyone help?

Posted (edited)

Anyone able to help with the online coop trophies? As well as "they'll tell two friends"? 

Edited by Folgers101

I need all online willing to help if you help me get all online

Im currently playing on PS3 and looking for players to coop and grab a few trophies along the way. Feel free to add me !