Sacred 2 - Trophy Guide

Piggie_Pie

Fantastic work Piggie. I keep meaning to get back to this game. Particularly love this bit.

1. Play through to have FUN... I always suggest playing through a game normally with no regard to trophies so that you can just enjoy the game for what it is... In doing this you will pick up a lot of trophies anyway and as this game needs multiple playthroughs you will have plenty of opportunities to do clean-up work.

So many people have forgotten about enjoying the game rather than the trophies.

• 4 weeks later...

Piggie, you forgot to mention that the Epic Office Quest is a guaranteed set of armor if you complete it. Just so you know.

I will admit though... The Epic Office Quest is time consuming as all hell. But you get 2 rings that count as a universal set of armor. They can be worn by ANY character if traded.

* I almost forgot. You find the start of the quest where you get the Ascaron Fan trophy. Just talk to the guy and start the quest. The people you have to find are all of the people who had the "!" above ther heads with nothing else going on.

• Like 1

Piggie, you forgot to mention that the Epic Office Quest is a guaranteed set of armor if you complete it. Just so you know.

I will admit though... The Epic Office Quest is time consuming as all hell. But you get 2 rings that count as a universal set of armor. They can be worn by ANY character if traded.

* I almost forgot. You find the start of the quest where you get the Ascaron Fan trophy. Just talk to the guy and start the quest. The people you have to find are all of the people who had the "!" above ther heads with nothing else going on.

Thats the reason why i didn't mention it, lol... i didn't even attempt that quest because the armor sets drop at a better rate when you don't die and when you have enhanced perception...

hopefully i'll be starting this and really put some time into it, i have started it but only played it for a few minutes before never touching it again i will be visiting this again soon so this will help looooooaaaaadddss

Feel free to ask me questions... and im sure Mag wouldn't mind if you asked him some questions too... its a great game once you get into it... but don't expect a great story, lol... its a loot grinder

and we can probably help with a few of the online trophies as well :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've started to play the PC version for SP and extra content casually again. I'm going to use this trophy guide to get the in-game achievements for this. Thanks for the trophy guy and I'll like you for this uber information since the Sacred 2 wiki don't exist any longer.

• 1 year later...

I am currently on my silver playthrough of this game. Since the servers are closed and I waited to play it, I have to get the plat the hard way. But it is a fun game for me. The world is huge though and can be a bit overwelming, especially in the beginning.