How many Games Do you have Right now?

DarknessKey92

Well I Noticed I've been getting More Games at a Unexpected Rate & Have Been Finishing(%100) them at a (Compared to the Gain Rate) very Slow pace.

My Question is a little tricky or straight forward if you decide to give a "more then asked" Answer.

As the title says "How many games do you have Right now?" they can be games you've played or Will be playing later in the future; but the key thing is "you have to own them(Retail Copy) or at least have them in your Downloads List(Since you are still in possession of it, on a count that all you need to do is Re-download it again to play)".

"Physical Copy" games that you have sold do not count, since you don't own them anymore.

IDK about others, but I tend to Still Collect the Retail Copies of games I've become a fan of, even after %100 them.

I Currently have 65(these are just counting my PS3 games). And Will be adding More in the Future when My Pre-Orders release, or when I get sucked into a Deal.

I currently have 115, most are just games (like Back to the Future) with 1 game and 5 trophy lists for each episode. In reality I have like 100, about 40 are PS+. Mostly digital, I have 20 physical because Gamestop is like 15 miles away and why go there when I can go 1 mile to the nearest store and buy codes? Besides, Gamestop kinda freaks me out.

I own 20+ retail games. Can't buy digi games on PS+ and stuff due to slow net.

Uncharted

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Hitman: Absolution

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

Dead Space: Extraction

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

Deus Ex: Directors Cut

Infamous

Infamous 2

God of War Collection 1

God of War Collection 2

God of War 3

Darksiders

Darksiders 2

The Walking Dead: GOTY

Grand Theft Auto V

At first the idea was to build up a collection and sell towards a PS4. But to be honest the PS4 has nothing I want for at least a year, so I may actually buy a spare PS3 and keep the collection. Trying to keep to as much single player stuff as possible for future 100% completion gaming on a new account or something.

• Like 1

the real question is do we really own our digital games???

No, just the lisence to play them. Lisence, which may be revoked at any time for any reason really. Doesn't bother me at all though.

I think I have something like under 40 games in total, out of which only two are discs. And quite many are just episodic, so...

• Like 1

31 retail PS3 (about 25 digital, but I need to delete them from my console when I finish them unfortunately, because I don't have much HDD. I do keep some there always though)

58 retail 360 (and about 22 digital arcade games)

3 retail PS4 (and 5 digital; I've actually probably enjoyed these more than the retail ones haha)

5 3DS games

12 DS Games

2 Xbox Games (Halo 1 and 2)

17 Wii

5 Gamecube (had a heap more, but Dad sold them about 8 years ago for $5 total because he's crazy haha)

8 Gameboy Advance

17 PS2

161 total retail (and too many to count total; kidding, i'm just too lazy to add it all up exactly haha).

Pretty proud of my collection, lots of years of gaming fun there  B)

Ps3-40 digital games on the hard drive and 20 physical games that I can't even play because my blue ray drive has gone to shit :angry:

Ds- 2 physical games

psp- tons of game on the memory card since it's hacked ( dont remember how many exactly since that's gone to shit too lol)