Campaign Mode? (North American Version)

Maybe the patch hasn't come out yet? Did you have to download one? You need the day-one patch to play the campaign.

I downloaded the Campaign DLC from the PSN store. There was no patch that needed to be downloaded when i booted up the game. I can care less about the actual campaign mode, but you need it to play Versus Online, which is really dumb. Maybe there is a patch i have to wait for, but I'm just curious if anyone with a US copy has been able to play online

You mean a patch thats different from the thing you have to download off the store?

The patch is different.You downloaded an unlock key. It hasn't unlocked anything because the patch with the content isn't live yet. When you turn the game on and it hits a black screen and says something like "you must update this software" that's when campaign and online will be playable. I think this was a dumb choice by Bandai Namco because all it has done is confuse the consumer. 

There is a patch. They just haven't pushed it through yet. It was supposed to be day-one but it seems like they are late. It will get worked out. Just try the game every 5-6 hours or something and see if the patch is there.

There is a patch. They just haven't pushed it through yet. It was supposed to be day-one but it seems like they are late. It will get worked out. Just try the game every 5-6 hours or something and see if the patch is there.

ahh i see. hopefully it will come soon then. thanks for clearing it up a bit

Nice. So you just had to wait for the patch like I thought?

It wasn't exactly a patch, but they did activate it to make it playable, so yes you were right lol. None of the DLC codes for pre ordering the game were working prior to this as well. Theres actually even more DLC thats still not gonna be playable till 5/13.

The devs are doing a pretty good job of making things complicated for everyone, but hell, i finally have campaign mode and its lots of fun.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys. my campaign mode still isn't working? i've downloaded all possible content for this game and every time i tried to play it, it says my campaign mode is still not up-to-date?? i'm not sure where the patch is either.. assuming it's supposed to appear as a black screen on my game but my game hasn't asked for any patches whatsoever?? (aside from updating my campaign mode of course) i'm not really sure how to solve this anymore? 

hey guys. my campaign mode still isn't working? i've downloaded all possible content for this game and every time i tried to play it, it says my campaign mode is still not up-to-date?? i'm not sure where the patch is either.. assuming it's supposed to appear as a black screen on my game but my game hasn't asked for any patches whatsoever?? (aside from updating my campaign mode of course) i'm not really sure how to solve this anymore? 

That is strange. Theres no patch that you download on your end, what we meant was the developers had to activate the campaign which they eventually did.

Tbh, i haven't played the campaign mode in a while so I don't know if its down at the moment or something

That is strange. Theres no patch that you download on your end, what we meant was the developers had to activate the campaign which they eventually did.

Tbh, i haven't played the campaign mode in a while so I don't know if its down at the moment or something

Would that have like updated my campaign mode tho? I mean since I've already updated it and all.. my game just isn't reading my campaign 2 update and it's really weird. I did it like 5 times over too. 

I mean if you have both packs installed it should be working, unless the mode is down for maintenance. you can try deleting and reinstalling, but idk. personally i think it is from the developers end.

I'm assuming you mean the character DLC's and the campaign update 2 right? because campaign update 1 isn't showing up anymore so I'm guessing that I won't be needing that? 

hmmm if it really is the developers fault I guess I'll have to wait again.. thanks anyway!