Dear PSNProfile forum goers...

Simsm

I have recently acquired a 20$ PSN gift card. What would you recommend for me to buy? Just looking for some opinions since I don't really know whats out there. I'm not looking for something super easy, like Aabs Animals... But I'm not looking for something impossibly hard like Spelunker.

Or maybe you could recommend some awesome DLC. Or really, anything that can be bought for PS3 or PS4.

THANK YOU

If you are looking for something easy, I'd advise picking up the other 2 entries in the Jak and Daxter series. Both relatively easy plats and are fun imo.

As others mentioned, I'd take advantage of the Japanese games on sale. P4A is a great 2-D fighter. The trophies are hard, but it's extremely fun. I played the game trial and I am not afraid to say that I am saddened that I don't have 15 bucks in my PSN wallet! Also, Rain is on sale for less than 4 bucks. That'd suck up most of your $20

If you are looking for a bunch of small little games that would be quick 100%s, flower, Rain, flow, or gunstar heroes. All are pretty cheap (esp. rain, since it's on sale) and easy, and I can't say if Rain or Flow are any good, but flower and gunstar heroes are both great!

• Like 1

The current Golden Week promotion might be interesting if you're into Japanese games.

If you like Japanese games I recommend checking out this sale. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/28/golden-week-sale-celebrates-japanese-games-2/ Could get 3-4 games with that $20.

I have always thought about picking up some Japanese games... But are they available in the US? Also, would I be able to play these games if I can't speak a single bit of Japanese?

Edited by Simsm

I have always thought about picking up some Japanese games... But are they available in the US? Also, would I be able to play these games if I can't speak a single bit of Japanese?

Yeah they are all in English and US games. Just made be a Japanese developer. Here is a link to the PSN store https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/golden-week-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_GOLDENWEEKSALE

I have recently acquired a 20$ PSN gift card. What would you recommend for me to buy? Just looking for some opinions since I don't really know whats out there. I'm not looking for something super easy, like Aabs Animals... But I'm not looking for something impossibly hard like Spelunker.

Or maybe you could recommend some awesome DLC. Or really, anything that can be bought for PS3 or PS4.

THANK YOU

That's kind of a vague request as there are many games that fit that description. Any particular genres? Does it matter if its an AAA, B, or indie title? 

Season Pass of The Wolf Among Us.Or

Contrast (PS4)

I have debated getting the Wolf Among Us. Big fan of Tell Tale Games.

And I already have Contrast. Great game

Why not 3 month subscription for ps+

Already have a year subscription. Good suggestion though.

That's kind of a vague request as there are many games that fit that description. Any particular genres? Does it matter if its an AAA, B, or indie title? 

I know that it is vague but that is how I wanted it to be. I like all genres, some more than others, but I can play anything. I just want to know what is good out there. I'm not the type of person that reads a lot about gaming or watches  too many gameplay videos. I just want some ideas.

Far cry blood dragon was a great dlc, you dont even need farcry 3 to play it, cost £12 so should be around 20$.

I have heard a lot of interesting things about this dlc. I might get into it.

Save that money. You still have a lot of great games to finish.

Sick forum profile pic

THANK YOU

Twisted metal? I might give that a try myself.

• Like 1

I know that it is vague but that is how I wanted it to be. I like all genres, some more than others, but I can play anything. I just want to know what is good out there. I'm not the type of person that reads a lot about gaming or watches  too many gameplay videos. I just want some ideas.

Well, with that being said:

X-Men: The Arcade Game

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Modern Combat: Domination

Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, and CD

Super Stardust HD

Streets of Rage 2

Burn Zombie Burn

Bomberman Ultra

Blacklight Tango Down

Faery: Legends of Avalon