How did you find this site and why did you sign up?

coryn56

I came across this site when I saw the PSNP trophy card in someones signature on the Official Playstation Forums. I immediately signed up and have been here ever since because of the awesome community. I guess I will have to thank Sly and all the staff members for that ^_^ Never been a member on PS3T.com or any other gaming forum sites.

Was looking for help for a trophy on ps3trophies.org when I saw someone with a psnprofiles trophy card so I decided to check this site out. I originally only used this site to track my trophies. Finally one day I checked out the forums out on here and it seemed like a cool, fun community so I joined the forums. This is the first forum community I joined and I have no regrets

• Like 2

I was looking at a trophy guide back then at ps3trophies.org and after looking at some comments, I saw a user with a sig having a PSNP trophy card. I never thought joining the forums because I only used this site to keep track of my trophies. Even though I joined in the forums a year ago and became active just now, I have no regrets in joining the forums here (and this is the first forum community I joined ever.. and I pretty like and enjoy the community here)

Edited by bigbirdisHOT

I honestly cannot remember how I found this site.  I was probably looking around for some trophy information and just stumbled upon it.  I joined the site, because I thought it was a cool way to track my trophies.  I then joined the forums because after I introduced myself, I was met with a great level of kindness from everyone.  It was wholly unexpected, and appreciated.  I have enjoyed meeting people on here ever since.

• Like 1

I seen someone with a psnp trophy card on another forum and came to make one myself. I then just decided to join, didn't even look at the community first. :P

Oh and I was super glad this community is so awesome. I was coming from the Saints Row 3 forums, and there were a bunch of assholes. I mean, it seemed like they were just being assholes to me. Fuck that place, lol.

Edited by -Dark Mark-

I was actually looking for a good site with good feedback on how I was earning my trophies. Call me a nerd, but I was curious to see what days during the week were my most productive for earning trophies. This came up in my search, and frankly, I liked the layout. I found the forums section shortly after, but never bothered to join because I wasn't into that sort of thing. I mainly thought it was just because I would be visiting the site only a few times.

Once I realized I'd always keep coming back to this site, I joined the forum community.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Sly announced he was going to make his own website when he was still an admin over at .com so I threw some money at him and helped beta test the site. I've been here ever since and it is by far my favorite website on the interwebs. 

Parker

• Like 2

It was back when YGC was still up that i heard of psnp, i didn't sign in because at the time it didn't even have a forum. But i did search my ID (who didn't when they 1st found this site?  :D).

Ages after that i decided to sign because why not? Just another forum, won't hurt anyone. Also, i like tips about tropheis and while ps3t is still the best IMO, psnp can reach that level with the whole trophy guide thing Sly has set up. :)