How did you find this site and why did you sign up?

coryn56

lol Hay. Get it? 

Anyway, I pretty much came across this site by accident when I was on ps3trophies.com looking for some help on the trophies I'm trying to get. And then I came across the forum and I have to say is that this is the only forum that was very up-to-date. And here I am. 

• 9 months later...

Classical semi-passive Social-Advertising...

Was in an forum, dont remember which one, scrolling around and then, suddenly ...

nice signature here!

huh? My mousepointer is a hand... there is a link behind? :o

*click*

ohhh..

much graphs! such %! very statistical! wow

ey! ey ey ey ey! hold on a second... what does this site do? ...

PSN-Name [ |                 ] Update User

What does this do? *insert my name*

niiiiiceh!

*insert name of former buddy that played so much games my PS3 always gets trapped for half of a minute to load stuff when Im looking at his profile*

NIIIIIICEH!!!

10430409_1597272277152982_47253845552941

This looks nice with all the bars and stuff!

I%20want%20it_zps9gizqmsz.gif

I was searching the web for random stuff and decided to type my psn name and see what pops out. I had some lbp levels and this site. I joined the site, went to the forums and it's easily the best choice i've done! I'm having fun here and also thanks to this site (studio forum) i started using photoshop and now i'm trying to improve at making signatures ^_^

One day I was looking up how to see my trophy statistics online and found this site. This site started out as just a way to check my recommended trophies and compare my stats with friends, but before long I was playing forum games, joining trophy leagues, and even making a trophy checklist. PSNP's been a lot of fun during the year and a half I've been on here, and I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon!

• 7 months later...

Last July I just made my PSN account and I was looking for a good card trophy card and saw most people at PS3T had them from here. So, I decided to join, but I didn't join the forums until January when I missed clicked the Forums button on the home screen. 

I stumbled upon this site when I was looking for some tips for FF Type-0 and oddly enough I was really intrigued by the community and forums. So I kept coming here on daily basis and before you know it, it became my favorite site ever. 

• Like 1

Truth be told, I don't know. I had long given up on .org for anything other than looking at guides. I think maybe I remembered something about a new trophy card here (because .org had their inane policy to post two separate trophy cards), but that's the most I remember.

Honestly, I think it was just destiny.