Actually Quite Good Help?

FruitSalad881

I just recently started playing this game and thought that I would try to get online trophies out of the way so I could get plays on my levels while I am finishing up acing levels and collecting bubbles. However, I have run into a problem. I figured that I would get the Actually Quite Good trophy while I was going for the other online trophies, but I did not. I then looked on the trophy guide and it said to search for top 25% levels that are made to give you the trophy. So, I played about 10-15 of those levels and still no trophy? I looked at the pin for this trophy and it still sits at 0. :hmm: 

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated!  :D

I already got the trophy for 160 yays and I didn't get it. I have played lots of other levels as well and I still haven't gotten it. When I go to check the pin in my pins section it still says I am at 0. I guess I could try and play a few more levels.  :S

Edit: So I have played about 20 more levels and I know for a fact that at least  1-2  times that I was in the top 25%, however, it still does not show any of them counting on the pin. I also noticed something else. While, I was doing the dive in 25 trophy, a lot of people go to their moon and mess around in creative mode which is really fun. I figured that I would eventually get the trophy for being in  create mode for 10 minutes, but it never popped.   :shakefist:

Edited by FruitSalad881

So am I.

I played many community levels and placed top 25% of the scoreboards, but even when I got the pin 'top 2% in a community level' (about 190/10000), the pin 'top 25% in 5 community levels' still sitted at 0.

And the pin 'Creat 10 minutes' also is 0 when I have spent much time in the moon.

Perhaps it is a bug.

After I finish the story mode,  I will make a backup and build a new savedata then try again.

Little big planet games are full of glitches like this i have gotten this game platinum and from experience i can tell you its anoying all littlebigplanet games are glitchly like LBPK for instance like the one for playing a certiant amount of levels in glitched ass F***

I haven't played this game for a couple days now... so many glitches  :shakefist:

If I delete the updates and re-install them do you think it would help? Or should I just delete the whole save and do it again?

I have the last boss stage left to ace. So I may wait until I finish those and I only need like 10 more Dive In 25  :angry:

DAT " dive in 25 " trophy, the worst trophy Mm ever made! :shakefist:

the dive in feature is broken and bug-happy, it's barley works, and even if it did people will just sit in their pods showing me their Emo's sack boy's and girls.

I know what you mean. Out of like 10 dive ins, 9 of them are emo sack boys or girls that are decorating their pod or just standing around talking. You think they would send you into an actual level people are playing instead of just putting you in random pods  :facepalm:

By the way, thank you for your responses! 

• Like 1

So am I.

I played many community levels and placed top 25% of the scoreboards, but even when I got the pin 'top 2% in a community level' (about 190/10000), the pin 'top 25% in 5 community levels' still sitted at 0.

And the pin 'Creat 10 minutes' also is 0 when I have spent much time in the moon.

Perhaps it is a bug.

After I finish the story mode,  I will make a backup and build a new savedata then try again.

Now I'm sure it's a bug.

I deleted the patch data and created a new savedata without updating the game to 1.30, this time when i active in the moon, the time of creating was counted. But if I updated the game to 1.30 again, the time on longer counted.

But I counldn't make sure if 'top 25% in 5 community levels' will count under 1.00 because I coundn't acess community without updating the game. But I noticed that there is nobody earned this trophy during past many days in psnprofiles.com (Actually there are, but all of them are cheaters, obviously)

The trophy '10 Minutes of Create' and '1440 Minutes of Create' still can be earned, under 1.00. But 'Actually Quite Good' couldn't if SCE don't fix the bug.

Now I'm sure it's a bug.

I deleted the patch data and created a new savedata without updating the game to 1.30, this time when i active in the moon, the time of creating was counted. But if I updated the game to 1.30 again, the time on longer counted.

But I counldn't make sure if 'top 25% in 5 community levels' will count under 1.00 because I coundn't acess community without updating the game. But I noticed that there is nobody earned this trophy during past many days in psnprofiles.com (Actually there are, but all of them are cheaters, obviously)

The trophy '10 Minutes of Create' and '1440 Minutes of Create' still can be earned, under 1.00. But 'Actually Quite Good' couldn't if SCE don't fix the bug.

Well that sucks. Thanks for the help!  :D  I may go back to this game or I may wait. Hopefully they will fix this...

Edit: Just in case anyone else was having trouble with these as well, a patch was just released. It only takes about a minute or so to install and it has fixed both of these problems.

Edited by FruitSalad881

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm sure it's a bug.

The bug has been fixed under the new version 1.31.

Now all of these trophies can be earned.