How many of you got this game?

RuinousOne25

Yeah, I have it but haven't played it yet.

WOW! I didn't know about any of this. Its easy for you and I to express that we feel that a lot of gamers are buttholes but when you're in a position where they are your consumer base...yeah, doing so ain't such a good idea.

Yeah. Personally I don't really have that much against Phil Fish for the quotes in the image. What he has got the most flack for is replying to gamers who act like entitled brats, and there were quite a lot of them, especially because it took so long for him to finish the game. The messages he write is for those whom he address it to, and he doesn't care if they are the consumer base as he is not making the game to solely make money and if people act like that it doesn't really matter much if they play his game or not.

What I do not like Phil Fish for, though it isn't enough to keep me from buying his game if I'm interested, and I'm actually interested in puzzle platformers, is his comments about Japanese game development. It should be noted that in recent years Japanese game development really has taken a change for the worse and some of what he is saying is very much true.

The guy is very harsh and is not afraid to say his opinion. Won't stop me from playing his game.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

About what people think about this phill something...

Steve Jobs was an assh**e and nobody seems to care right now, you know why? because he made good stuff... really good stuff.

If this guy is a douchebag but he does a great job making games, I will play his games but won't support his behavior... there are two different things there. 

But if he is acting like a racist or anything like that, then anybody should support him... but I've never heard of this guy until I saw this thread, so I downloaded the game "free" without knowing about his history

• 1 month later...