Do you think they should have gave Ladder Master gold than bronze

TheUnknown6_5

I'm going through the tips and I do what it says but it comes up failure. It seems impossible to get for me. I tried every character from Scorpion to Quan Chi. I think the people wanted us to do our best but that never can happen. If they wanted us to get a trophy that is worth the time, it should be gold, not bronze. People don't have time to get a bronze trophy. Reason why I say that is because you get more bronze than any other and if you read it, it say's to do it on Expert. I think they thought it would be easy for they created the game and said 'We did it and it was not hard.'

I think it should have gave silver.

But yeah its easy...i got it on vita 1st try and PS3 2nd try... I used Noob DOWN UP special attack and taggered my best fighter to fight normally...so, scorpion..

then just fight (: good luck everyone who doesn't have the trophy

• 10 months later...

Yeah I feel that this trophy should have been a silver at the most! People who  say's they do not care if it was higher than bronze is probably a MK vet because this trophy is very difficult to me even with mastery of several characters! 

• 6 years later...

I found the trophy to be surprisingly easy.  There is a strategy out there and in the guide to use Sheeva and Noob, then after reading the guide here I went and watched a video on youtube on it, and many people were saying..."i get Sheeva, yet why use Noob?  You should use someone else".  I tried it Sheeva Noob/got 2 wins then lost, tried Sheeva/Scorpion got 2 wins lost, tried Sheeva by herself...bad idea...lost, then Sheeva/Noob 4 wins then lost.  Then I figured it out and did it on my next try.

So you want to start with Sheeva because as mentioned in above post and in other places there is a chance after her ground stomp that you can keep doing it without the opponent ever getting up which is awesome.  It's on very hard difficulty so it really just depends how aggressive the AI will be at the start of a match, yet you want to try and use Sheeva's throw right away.  If you do that, then stomp, then they might not get back up.  If they do, try to throw again, and rinse repeat.  Sometimes a character wouldn't stay on the ground the first time I threw yet the second time, they didn't get up at all, time it right so you keep doing the Stomp Move over and over and they won't get up.  BUT, if you wait to long on the input even if they have been laying down for a while ...then they will get up and you will have to do another throw.  

So then there is still the off chance that no matter how many throws or stomps you try to flex in to do some damage to the opponent, there will be a time or two where the AI overwhelms Sheeva and now you have Noob.  So it seems that the secret to using Noob was never explained.  Yes his Up/Down move is great, however the computer almost always blocks it, so this is what you have to do.  No matter what side of the screen you are on you want to JUMP AWAY/BACKWARD from the enemy and in mid air hit Up/Down.  The reason for this is because when you try to jump away the AI will either try to move toward you or will try to fireball you...literally every time.  It was so easy I couldn't believe it.  I almost thought it would be better to start with Noob because of this, yet I didn't because if Sheeva can take out someone without them even fighting back then it saves time.

That's all there is to it, guaranteed you should get that trophy in 5 attempts or less.  You can also mix in a few I think down, toward, X for the running tackle move...yet that's if you feel you need to.  His teleport slam is devastating, you just always have to jump away from the enemy before you do it.