Are you getting this game?

skinner49

I'm not entirely sure yet.... but even if the answer is "yes", it really means "yes, but not for a while".  I went a little crazy buying stuff at the end of March and my backlog pile has grown to a point where I'm not going to buy anything other than pre-orders of games that will be in limited supply and/or pre-orders from NISA until I cut it down to size.

A bunch of crummy reviews from people I trust could turn me off, but it's more likely that I'll pick this up in six months or so once I've beaten a bunch of other titles.

Like Parker said, I need to see some gameplay first. But it looks like it'll be a third person RPG, in which case I'll likely buy it.

Ever since Dragon's Dogma, I've been looking for any RPGs that are similar. Hopefully this will be one of those.

• Like 1

On the fence... However, I'll probably get it because I have a bad habit of always buying games when I have tons of other games to play that haven't been played yet..

I already got MLB: The Show on May 6th and Watch_Dogs on May 27th pre-ordered...

It is only $49.99 and it looks really intriguing. I'll probably go ahead and get it.

Edited by JayBizzle311

i only saw the videos on the playstation store, the graphics are ok-ish cool, and the features in it sound promising! but the combat sound like those that have problems and a bit wonky, like it have way too many animations for one move that it may result been problematic. ( like the characters might enter an attacking animation that will take long to finish to go to the next one and you can't skip it in a huge battles ), i'll gave it a full judge if there's a demo to try it out.

Well I'm sold. That does look similar to Dragon's Dogma and maybe even Dark Souls. I just hope there's a character creation option, the guy just screams 'generic hero'.

Right at the beginning he mentions that you can pick gender, and change your character up a little, but not a lot, as your appearance changes over the game.

''we didn't go to far into customisation as the character evolves physically throughout the game''

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

Right at the beginning he mentions that you can pick gender, and change your character up a little, but not a lot, as your appearance changes over the game.

''we didn't go to far into customisation as the character evolves physically throughout the game''

Ah ok, I missed that with all the voices in the background I guess. Thanks.

I have ordered this game for delivery next Friday. Wanted a game like this on PS4 and seems like something I would enjoy. Got it for £40 so not a bad price and will keep me entertained till Watch_Dogs 

• Like 1