Valhalla Autopop confirmed!

Snake2410

I might as well confirm that all trophies autopop. My last trophy was the boat captain keys when I got the third one in the first room of Valhalla. After that I hit start, returned to the shore, closed my ps4 version, opened my ps5 version, selected Valhalla mode, continue, and upon loading I got all my trophies

• Like 4

Anyone else having trouble with this? After getting all Valhalla trophies in the PS4 version, I loaded up the PS5 version and only "God of Hope" popped. I deleted all PS5 save data and tried again and this time no new trophies popped.

Edit: Nevermind, my PS5 was just ding that annoying thing that it does sometimes where it doesn't actually show all trophies that pop, even after going into the trophy menu.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Anyone else having trouble with this? After getting all Valhalla trophies in the PS4 version, I loaded up the PS5 version and only "God of Hope" popped. I deleted all PS5 save data and tried again and this time no new trophies popped.

Edit: Nevermind, my PS5 was just ding that annoying thing that it does sometimes where it doesn't actually show all trophies that pop, even after going into the trophy menu.

That's how mine showed. Only God of Hope popped up on screen, but the rest were unlocked when I viewed my PS5 trophies.

• Like 1