God of War for PS Vita is cross-buy for PS3?

BrunoBomb

Well they gave me the Jak trilogy for free on the vita when it came out because I bought it for ps3 on the PS store, but even if that were the case here, you never bought the game, you got it for free via ps+, so I highly doubt that you would get it if it was cross buy

Well they gave me the Jak trilogy for free on the vita when it came out because I bought it for ps3 on the PS store, but even if that were the case here, you never bought the game, you got it for free via ps+, so I highly doubt that you would get it if it was cross buy

cross buy games from plus work on all the supported systems. i got sound shapes for PS4 and have played it on VITA and PS3...

cross buy games from plus work on all the supported systems. i got sound shapes for PS4 and have played it on VITA 

So if you got GoW for free on the ps+ a few months ago, even though there was no vita port at the time, you still get it free now for the vita?

I'm 99.9% confident that it is not cross-buy. Only select titles are. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to having new AAA vita games. Why would you say new, some might ask........because I have never ever played the GOW games. Yup, you better believe it. Looking forward to finally checking them out on the Vita. 

Wait! For Vita I never got the Jak trilogy free, and I bought the full collection about 8 months ago.

I bought the trilogy on october I think, and when it came out for vita I went to see the price and it was free, because I had already bought it for ps3 via PS Store