Help on Tainted Cain

• 3 weeks later...

T Cain is quite solid character if you know how to play Isaac. Only boss rush, Hush and ultra greed can can be frustrating with him. I have two strategies for his hard completions. 

First strategy is to get op item from the start. For this you must take 2-3 rare items ltems like charged key, lucky penny, golden bomb/key/penny. Add to them black heart for chance to get item from devil pool, white heart for chance to get item from angel pool, bone heart for secret room pool. After getting op item just run through  the levels collecting everything and making all items you can get. The more items the better, with lots of items you can make a good build near the end.

Second strategy is to get easy recipe for good item and then make copies. In my successful runs I found recipe for mushroom that gives hp+attack, made a few of them for good stats and run to the end. Easy recipe is something mostly from coins/red hearts and a few bombs or keys. 

Strenth card or emperor card are our priority. Empress or devil are good too. Im drawsy pill is quite strong too. And only make a good active item only once, then go only for passive items.  Better to visit wiki to see whichh weight each type of item has to know how to get good items.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tyrantraxus said:

T Cain is quite solid character if you know how to play Isaac. Only boss rush, Hush and ultra greed can can be frustrating with him. I have two strategies for his hard completions. 

First strategy is to get op item from the start. For this you must take 2-3 rare items ltems like charged key, lucky penny, golden bomb/key/penny. Add to them black heart for chance to get item from devil pool, white heart for chance to get item from angel pool, bone heart for secret room pool. After getting op item just run through  the levels collecting everything and making all items you can get. The more items the better, with lots of items you can make a good build near the end.

Second strategy is to get easy recipe for good item and then make copies. In my successful runs I found recipe for mushroom that gives hp+attack, made a few of them for good stats and run to the end. Easy recipe is something mostly from coins/red hearts and a few bombs or keys. 

Strenth card or emperor card are our priority. Empress or devil are good too. Im drawsy pill is quite strong too. And only make a good active item only once, then go only for passive items.  Better to visit wiki to see whichh weight each type of item has to know how to get good items.

Thank you, at the end I managed to clear him with a bunch of powerful runs and a lot of resets, I only need to complete Tainted Blue Baby, Tainted Lazarus, get the 31 daily challenges trophies and the Dead God is mine

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B0nkeeerss said:

Thank you, at the end I managed to clear him with a bunch of powerful runs and a lot of resets, I only need to complete Tainted Blue Baby, Tainted Lazarus, get the 31 daily challenges trophies and the Dead God is mine

Nice work, finishing t Cain shows that you know practically everything about the game. Yeah I was doing lots of resets too before good start. Dont like to play in middle run with bad items.

T Lazarius another "fun" character to play. But you finished t Lost, t Keeper and t Cain, so the hardest part is over. Good luck, getting dead god without exploits like cloud saving/coop game is quite enjoyable in the end.

1 hour ago, Tyrantraxus said:

Nice work, finishing t Cain shows that you know practically everything about the game. Yeah I was doing lots of resets too before good start. Dont like to play in middle run with bad items.

T Lazarius another "fun" character to play. But you finished t Lost, t Keeper and t Cain, so the hardest part is over. Good luck, getting dead god without exploits like cloud saving/coop game is quite enjoyable in the end.

Agreed, if only the 31 dailies achievement did not exist... now I'm waiting for it to pop, then I will do the remaining two characters

as for the last 7 items I need, I might as well do it in Greed mode with T.Bethany at the end, there's no need to waste more time when I practically did everything 

3 hours ago, B0nkeeerss said:

Agreed, if only the 31 dailies achievement did not exist... now I'm waiting for it to pop, then I will do the remaining two characters

as for the last 7 items I need, I might as well do it in Greed mode with T.Bethany at the end, there's no need to waste more time when I practically did everything 

I believe its easy to do with Isaak (because d6) or t Lilith, because she is the strongest character and dont need anything. I finished dead god twice and t Lilith is the best for cleaning. 

1)restart till you find d20 or dinfinity in the shop 2) play till level 3 3) find battery in the shop on lvl3 4) finish waves a nd leave moey on floor 5)reroll and look for :: butter (to drop active items in diferen rooms), safety scissors (to destroy golden troll bombs), blank card plus 2 of diamonds for infinity money , blank rune plus jera (for duplication ? card), death certificate (pressing ? card you can get super quick all items), spindown dice (if two missing items in the same room of death certificate). for looking of items ID I used dead-god.ru. Here you can groop items by pool, collection, category etc. Item names and their pools are all in english their. 

• Like 1