Corpse Party Blood Drive Trailer

Source: Siliconera

Corpse Party: Blood Drive is an upcoming sequel for PlayStation Vita to Corpse Party: Book of Shadows,
where Ayumi Shinozaki will be looking for ways to bring her dead friends back to life.
The game’s latest trailer gives us a look at the upcoming gruesome game.

The trailer gives us a look at Kuon Niwa, an assistant teacher at Ayumi’s class,
who speaks with a calm tone and cares for her students.
While she does seem like a completely normal character, there seems to be something mysterious about her…

Following is Magari Mizuki, a transfer student who happens to be a member of a black magic cult.
She also has a lot to do with the Book of Shadows.
She is shown being sassy and telling the “commoners” to just let the destiny that awaits take care of their bodies.

Finally, we get to see the mysterious young man by the name Misuto Kiriya say “Regrets, again? Aren’t you a troublesome girl.”
He supposedly knows the secrets of bringing Ayumi’s friends back to life, but she’ll need to get the Book of Shadows to do so.
The trailer ends with the line: “Can I really bring everyone back… to life?”

Corpse Party: Blood Drive will be released on July 24 for PlayStation Vita.

Pretty sure this game will get localized but only around Q2 or Q3 of 2015 lol...

Corpse party is such a creepy series, it scared me almost as much as silent hill did. My friend and I started playing it on her psp and when she finished it she told me immediately to watch the end on YouTube. So creeped out by the chapter 4? twist! The sound effects were the main reason it freaked me out though. There needs to be more horror games like these even if it means waiting for them to be localised!