Double RP & Cash This Weekend

pandairo

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/GTAOnline/news

And Heists are finally coming..?: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

"The High Life Update: The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options, the powerful Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno. The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously. All this plus the new Mental State player statistic, which is designed to let you see just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are, and a slew of new Jobs."

Edited by pandairo
  • Like 1

I guess I should get back into GTA Online. I haven't played since they first launched the service and I kept getting my characters deleted but what I played was pretty damn fun and I'm sure it is stable now. 

Parker

Dear Rockstar,

Last time I checked double meant twice as much and Sundays were included in weekends. What the hell is a double xp weekend that only last some of Friday and ends Saturday at midnight and only gives you a maximum of 5400 RP even though I can earn 4600 RP regularly playing rooftop rumble on any non "double xp" weekend. Not sure what's more pathetic, this or Ubisoft's attempts to try and get a double xp weekend in AC4 on the PS4.

Love,

Your unfortunately loyal fans

• Like 2

Dear Rockstar,

Last time I checked double meant twice as much and Sundays were included in weekends. What the hell is a double xp weekend that only last some of Friday and ends Saturday at midnight and only gives you a maximum of 5400 RP even though I can earn 4600 RP regularly playing rooftop rumble on any non "double xp" weekend. Not sure what's more pathetic, this or Ubisoft's attempts to try and get a double xp weekend in AC4 on the PS4.

Love,

Your unfortunately loyal fans

What you said is true. I agree with you.

I get 5.650 RP and 10.000$ for a 4 minutes race in a solosession while im just holding L2 and watch animes.

Today I grow from 82 to 93 and in my timezone it is uhm... quarter before 3pm ... sounds wrong, I guess  :rolleyes: ...  so I reach 100 today :D

Thats okay for me  :yay:  (<< I really love this emote haha =D)

• Like 1