Project Beast for the PS4! (rumored)

Gate_Guard

I know graphics aren't everything, but this game looks like shit

wjWGezH.png

Are you serious? it's not even the final bulid (IMO)..

Thats one obscene thread title...

Lol, sorry ^^ i just love From Software and i'm happy that they going to keep doing games like that on the PS4 :)
Edited by Gate_Guard

Are you serious? it's not even the final bulid (IMO)..

Lol, sorry ^^ i just love From Software and i'm happy that they going to keep doing games like that on the PS4 :)

Yes, that games looks like a late 90s game on the PC. I am sick of murky brown environments done as dark as possible to hide the crappy graphics even more. It may end up being a fun game but people are going nuts over a couple of still images that look terrible...I smell fanboyism :)

• Like 2

Yes, that games looks like a late 90s game on the PC. I am sick of murky brown environments done as dark as possible to hide the crappy graphics even more. It may end up being a fun game but people are going nuts over a couple of still images that look terrible...I smell fanboyism :)

I really don't care, call me a fanboy, you are the one who has to say something on graphics when we don't even know if the game is going out anytime soon or even exist.

I really don't care, call me a fanboy, you are the one who has to say something on graphics when we don't even know if the game is going out anytime soon or even exist.

I don't really want to get into a big thing here. You said

it looks incredible!

and then I posted an image from your link proving it really doesn't. I then made mention that all we have is a couple of still images (that don't look very good) and that it is hardly time for a thread that has Holy $!#%!#%^!#%^ in the title...especially when you go on to say "we don't even know if this game is going to exist"

You do know that forum boards are meant for debate and discussion. You said the game looked incredible, I proved it didn't but then you got annoyed because I didn't instantly agree with your opinion. It is Kool and the Gang if you are excited for the game but understand that it is going to take more than a couple of murky looking pictures to impress most gamers.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 4

I don't really want to get into a big thing here. You said

and then I posted an image from your link proving it really doesn't. I then made mention that all we have is a couple of still images (that don't look very good) and that it is hardly time for a thread that has Holy $!#%!#%^!#%^ in the title...especially when you go on to say "we don't even know if this game is going to exist"

You do know that forum boards are meant for debate and discussion. You said the game looked incredible, I proved it didn't but then you got annoyed because I didn't instantly agree with your opinion.

It looks incredible to me, you have a problem with that? people can have a different opinions.

It looks incredible to me, you have a problem with that? people can have a different opinions.

:rolleyes: That is what I was saying. Alright dood it is obvious you really like From Software. So if this honestly looks like a next-gen AAA game to you, then more power to you.

kYntMAz.jpg

I would watch the attitude or a mod will just end up locking this topic.

It's rumor from a supposedly somewhat unreliable source according to the first post on neogaf so I would really wait until there's more information, or pretty much any information, other than just a few screenshots that might or might not be from a game that might or might not even be getting made before getting all excited.

Edited by BooneJusticius

:rolleyes: That is what I was saying. Alright dood it is obvious you really like From Software. So if this honestly looks like a next-gen AAA game to you, then more power to you.

kYntMAz.jpg

Oh dude, but here, have a look on another ''next gen game'' and tell me what do you think:

Resogun_1.jpg

Just forget that, i don't want to fight, just speak your mind on this and that's it, i don't force you to love this.

Edited by Gate_Guard

Oh dude, but here, have a look on another ''next gen game'' and tell me what do you think:

:facepalm: Yes but that is a completely different art style so it isn't even the same thing. When you attempt a realistic art-style and end up with earlier PS2 style graphics then there is a problem. Once again you are getting really bent out of shape over a comment about a screen-shot for a game that may or may not exist. You need to relax a little bit because this isn't productive.

I am going to leave it here because I don't want this thread getting locked. I was simply pointing out that the screen-shots provided didn't look that great and that was all I was doing.

I know graphics aren't everything, but this game looks like shit

Quite honestly resogun looks better, even though its a Shmup.

:blink:  Wha? These aren't even official screencaps. Leaked shots almost always look like crap.

I LOVE Resogun, but at least give them a chance to properly announce this  :P

If it really is a PS4 exclusive it is bound to look fantastic.

Edited by rsoto1125

Resogun_1.jpg

Just forget that, i don't want to fight, just speak your mind on this and that's it, i don't force you to love this.

thats not even a screenshot of Resogun. Thats a photo with a camera of someone playing Resogun on the tv.

• Like 3

Don't want to add to hype over a leak but before dark souls was announced and everyone thought it was demons souls 2, it was called 'project dark'.

Beast Souls?

It'd make sense, if you die it'll unlock a trophy 'this is bs'

Edited by Saltyie

• 4 weeks later...