How to beat Chapter 6 boss without dying?

huskies_hoops

So, basically has any of you beat chapter 6 boss without dying? And, if so can you comment and provide some tips on how to beat him? I'm having such a hard time trying to beat him :(! It gets me soo frustrated haha. Thanks in advance!

This boss is, by far, the hardest thing about the game. What I did was make circular motions around the map but I would also go back and forth to kind of "wrangle" the zombies up into a pile. The TNT from the boss can help you out quite a bit if it lands in the middle of their pile. When you get your first wave of suicide bombers, you should also get an invincibility buff at the top of the map. If you can, hold out for as long as possible before going after it. The reason is because you want the weapon upgrade that comes after clearing the wave of suicide zombies so that you can camp on top of the boss and drop serious damage on him. Sometimes you get lucky and get the rifle right after getting the invincibility buff, which if you hit him with every bullet can drop his health anywhere from 25-30%. You will want to keep this up until he dies. Also, save your grenades for the zombies as they are basically useless on the boss.

I hope this helps!

• Like 1

Thank you! I just beat him. I saved the shield for the wave when you have all zombies coming at you that way I was protected it the whole time, my heart-rate went up like crazy when I was about to shoot the last few bullets especially because my health was down to 15 % of life xD lol.

Thank you! I just beat him. I saved the shield for the wave when you have all zombies coming at you that way I was protected it the whole time, my heart-rate went up like crazy when I was about to shoot the last few bullets especially because my health was down to 15 % of life xD lol.

Way to go! Yeah I was in the same boat on that guy. I went down to 9 health at one point during the time that I finally beat him. It really comes down to sticking to that strategy and getting lucky, I feel. Again, congrats!

• 1 month later...