Stick It to the Man: Definitely worth a Play!

I wish I could buy/add PS4 games using my PS3 to my cart, just like i did PS Vita games I plan to play when I buy 1( but I can't). I would like to add this title to my Downloads list as it is free right now & seams interesting to play. I wish the free PS plus deal expanded to all Versions of the game.

Edited by DarknessKey92

I wish I could buy/add PS4 games using my PS3 to my cart, just like i did PS Vita games I plan to play when I buy 1( but I can't). I would like to add this title to my Downloads list as it is free right now & seams interesting to play. I wish the free PS plus deal expanded to all Versions of the game.

you can, I did go on sony entertainment website (or search psplus) sing in using ur id/password and d/l the game to ur dl list I had 4 games before I bought my ps4

• Like 1

you can, I did go on sony entertainment website (or search psplus) sing in using ur id/password and d/l the game to ur dl list I had 4 games before I bought my ps4

Really? wow that's great I'll try doing that now or tomorrow when I have more time. But thanks for this information, very valuable to me; Since I also want to get other Ps4 games.

DarknessKey92 Just go onto the PlayStation Store on your PC.

What Spazza said. You can add anything to your download list from there and when you get a PS4 it will be waiting for you (provided you have +)

Thank you all for your advice, I got "Stick It to the Man"(PS4); now I just have to wait for the day I get a PS4.

• Like 1

i was intially annoyed that this was the free game, since the title alone was kind of eye-rolling and cliche. But i'm hearing people are enjoying it, so i might be tempted to get off my ps3 and plug in my ps4 to play this.

Is it wrong that the only reason I haven't tried this game yet is cos I don't want to add it to the already overflowing games list on my profile!? 

I get quite annoyed when I see games in my list that I hate or just don't ever play. They just sit there with an ugly 0% completion taunting me. 

I could be proved wrong but this game just strikes me as another one to sit there never to be played. 

Edited by Malfuras

Is it wrong that the only reason I haven't tried this game yet is cos I don't want to add it to the already overflowing games list on my profile!? 

I get quite annoyed when I see games in my list that I hate or just don't ever play. They just sit there with an ugly 0% completion taunting me. 

I could be proved wrong but this game just strikes me as another one to sit there never to be played. 

Malfuras.png

Just play it on a dummy account to see if you like it first. :)

I think I should care a little less about Trophies as it's ruining my gaming experience. Don't get me wrong I love collecting them but I find I'm playing games I don't really enjoy to get more Trophies or leaving some fantastic games sitting on my shelf due to some stupid multiplayer trophies I know I'll never get. Poor Killzone....

Still.....

Just play it on a dummy account to see if you like it first. :)

sounds like a plan to me!