Payday 2 PLATINUM / 100% Made EASY / ALL About Builds

Anger_exe_-

Intro:

Hello, This is my first post on psn forums you can say, so bear with me on this one.

This Topic is about the BEST BUILDS to use along side very usefull TIPS to be taken in your advantage.

This will be making payday 2 somewhat more of a breeze in the longrun or should i say shortrun if mastered? this here is all about builds.

I wont cover a specific trophy in this topic. 

Purely a guide on how to use these builds correctly and get the most out of it.

And with these builds you can tackle your trophies more easily.

Im a person who played the game 5000 hours and speedrun heists for fun. i know about builds and seen every little thing in this game.

There will be a video with timestamps in the description.

And I probably should have made these things sooner. since i knew these things 2000hours ago.

BUT. here you go. i will be sharing the builds i used for this game along with some tips that i will explain in the video while im showing the builds.

so pay close attention if u want the most out of it. if u use this information in game and get good with this. you will get the 100% in no time.

the builds are purely focused on breaking the game in half. have fun!!

if u guys have any questions, feel free to message me anytime. i will reply to as much as i can. i prefer messages on ps5 itself.

i will now follow up with the video and more explanation below.

Video: ( I Tried Adding Timestamps, Doesn't Work? )

Explanation: (With General Tips)

So u will be using Stoic. Lets talk about Health and the skills u will be utilizing and Staying Alive.

Combat Medic allows you to take less damage after and during reviving a team mate.

Quick Fix Aced decreases your first aid kit deploy time combine this with 'Jack of all Trades'

This way if ur low on health with stoic you will be faster to deploy your aid kit and still clutch it if you are about to go down since you have 150% interacting speed.

Now if u master Stoic u wont go low on health if done correctly, as you are using this perk you always want to be full on health.

This is where Hostage Taker comes in. If u Ace this u will keep on regenerating Health.

Having 'Partners in Crime Aced'  Increases your health even further with each converted Hostage you have.

You will also get increased movement speed from this. and your converts also act as a distraction.

'Inspire' U want to have this Aced, Caring for your team is a priority. there will be people saying you can play without it but just take it.

you can shout through walls and get them up if their down. if u get familiar with the range u can become really fast in reviving, keep in mind that

this skill has a 20 second cool down before you can use it again. so what u will do is if multiple people are down and you can combine normally reviving with the shouting revive.

lets say you are playing Panic room which on death wish can be hard since this map has one of the highest spawn rates. when you get to the roof it will

become hectic. now picture yourself being the only one alive without inspire. so you cant shout at them to get them up and you will need to run upstairs with

Anarchist or another perk deck just to revive your team mate. they will die and your only option is to wait in a corner and fight of the cops until the wave ends.

this is a picture perfect example where stoic wins again for trophy hunters asuming you are not a veteran player who got thousands hours in.

Something very good to know is 'Uppers' aced, since it automatically consumes the deployed first aid kit when u are in a 5 Meter Radius.

This has a 20 second cooldown as well. but it allows for some fancy clutches if needed. so keep this in mind.

Lets talk about the 'Stoic Flask' itself and the perk deck.

'Virtue' Your Damage Taken is reduced 75% but you wont have armor, all of your armor is converted in health now.

So any damage you will take is is now applied over-time.

Using it negates all the damage taken, when u use the flask it has a 10 second cool down but every kill you get will lessen the cooldown.

Thats why the commando and uzis build are very strong. since you can kill them fast with it.

So imagine killing a lot so u can keep on using the flask everytime. this allows for aggresive gameplay and still being able to stay alive.

'Calm' After not taking damage for 4 seconds, your damage over time you have taken will be negated,

so that means that u dont always have to use the flask. u can instead use cover and stay safe until you get

your health back when its not too low. this is where 'Imperturbable' comes in. because when your health gets so low

instead of kills decreasing the flask by 1 second it will be 2 seconds when you are under 35% health which barely happens if you play well.

Also good to know is that 'Calm' combines well with 'Enduring' since enduring will remove your overtime damage and heal you with additional health,

so you get more health back for using 'Calm' instead of the flask sometimes.

These are all things u can keep in mind to master stoic.

Some extra Notes:

-If u have a good team, don't be a douchebag. you can help eachother.

-This is Focused on People going for 100%.

-Death Sentence has been taken for Example

-Death Sentence is a difficulty higher then Death wish

-If u can master it on Death Sentence, Death wish should be a breeze.

-Using cover is a No-brainer for every build.

-Time when you will be running in the open.

-Keep your eyes on specials and recognize danger.

-It is hard to find good team mates, rely on AI unless you know the person very well. or trust his setup.

-Keep AI and set options to prompt when someone joins so that u can decide to let them in or not after having a look at their loadout.

-LMGs are the best on AI along with the 50cal sniper, not shotguns. this has been like that forever.

-Anarchist and most other perk decks break when stuff hits the fan on harder heists.

-Inspire is a team player perk unless you think about yourself.

-You either eat doctor bags or first aid kits.

-You can kill dozers just as easy with bullets as you can with wasted melee points. getting close to a dozer is another risk.

-These builds are recommended for higher levels.

-Crime spree is getting easier to get into these days.

-Crimespree is easier then Death sentence.

-Crimespree is based on overkill with added modifiers.

-And lastly as i said in the video, 'i know there will be people saying there are other builds,

But if u want to absolutely destroy death wish as a TROPHYHUNTER you go for stoic'

-The number one tip remains is 'DON'T BE A DOUCHE' , there are good players out there who can click with you and make it easier.

its a cooperative shooter game after all.

Peace ✌.

Edited by Anger_exe_-
Gets knocked down a lot, but always gets back up.
  • Like 1

I was going to put this in the middle of my post but I think it's the most important thing; The best build in the world won't save you if you don't know how to use cover!! The few times I join random games 99% of the time people are going down for just running about in the open unnecessarily. Even with a tank build you will get shredded if you stand about in the open.

Honestly, after I realized that I don't have to play death sentence for trophies it became way easier build wise. Bullseye + jokers with AI can pretty much carry you through deathwish. Though I have not ran all the DLC missions yet and I hear they can be harder I don't think that they will be too difficult from the few I have done. I don't however recommend playing in a group unless you know that your teammates are good(or for fun) because the AI are so strong when given shotguns or LMGs.

I used anarchist for pretty much every loud heist, only used stoic for a few mainly for heists with a lot of snipers. 

This is my main build that I use for 90% of my heists, you are stuck with certain weapons unless you ace low blow but since I like the grimms and 5/7 it's not a problem for me. I don't run inspire or beefed up doctors bags because I don't need them.

1 perk I started shoehorning into my builds is bloodthirst(and pumping iron aced), Bloodthirst lasts until you get a kill this lets you 2-3 shot a bulldozer. Its nice to be able to have a quick way to kill dozers in your backpocket. Since I run a crit/berserker build it's only 2 points to grab bloodthirst but I recently added it to my stoic build.

I will admit that after playing a few heists to learn the controls again, once I hit 60 i used the crimespree glitch to get to infamy 8 pretty much right at the start. I only planned on going to 5 but the last 3 levels i joined someone who was on a 4k~ streak. It wasn't necessary to get to infamous 5 but I wanted to be able to make better builds earlier. I would also not recommend attempting deathwish under level 50-60~ which luckily is only 1-2 stealth heists once you reset.

4 hours ago, Anger_exe_- said:

Hi guys,

Im a person who played the game 5000 hours and speedrun heists for fun. i know about builds and seen every little thing in this game.

And probably should have made these things sooner. since i knew these things 2000hours ago.

BUT. here ya go. ill be sharing the builds i used for this game along with some tips that i will explain in the video while im showing the builds.

so pay close attention if u want the most out of it. if u use this information in game and get good with this. you will get the 100% in no time.

the builds are purely focused on breaking the game in half. have fun!!

if u guys have any questions, feel free to message me anytime. i will reply to as much as i can. i prefer messages on ps5 itself.

Can you please add a tad more to meet the forum requirements? It looks like you may have added stuff from when this was reported, but please see the below per the rules:

Rules Regarding Video Guides Within Forum Posts

Going forward, if a YouTube video guide posted on the forum does not follow the below guidelines, it will be removed as spam. This goes for both walkthroughs or individual trophy guides for a specific trophy.

The thread (not video) must include the following:

A brief overview of the game itself so to create a basis of discussion to talk on the game.

A brief estimate of difficulty and time for completing the game.

Some basic level of explanation of completing the objective that you are guiding someone. The explanation does not need to be to the extent of a standard guide and is not moderated by the team, but some effort must be put into the explanation and not just one or two sentences.

The idea is to create relevance to such threads beyond being a platform to advertise websites and YouTube channels. Being that it is a forum post, it primarily must have a basis in which to discuss the content and thus a redirection to foreign sites is not relevant for discussion. What is presented in the thread must be able to stand on its own. Again, if it cannot stand on it's own and does not invite discussion, it will be removed.

Essentially, this would mean that threads that are exclusively a video and nothing else would be removed. If you are unsure if your guide meets the standards, add a little extra to it and make it thorough in the description.

• Like 1